Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"Good job Echo paw. Just work on that twist."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1699
Silverstar padded to the fresh kill pile and selected a juicy looking vole, then trotted, slightly limped, over to Emberwing. "Good morning Emberwing." She purred. "Do you think you could arrange the morning and hunting patrols for today. I can arrange the evening patrols. I just need to take it easy for a bit. What with me recovering from the fight yesterday." Silverstar recalled the fight that had been between shadowclan and thunderclan yesterday. She had benn injured badly, and was still recovering.

Whitepaw stepped near the tree that the bird was in. She had heard Ruekit call her Rosalina. "Rosalina? Are you up there? Its me! Whitepaw! im a friend of Ruekit's! She seems nice. I just wanted to come and meet you." Whitepaw pressed his front paws against the trunk of the tree and looked up into the branches.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"Whitepaw, if your looking for Rosalina, she isn't home right now. I saw her gathering berries awhile back."  Surgestar informed the young apprentice as she watched him lean against the tree.




"Of course Silverstar,  i will send out a border patrol as well.  You know, for safety.  Call me if you need Tansytail, i will get her."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2947
Birchleaf padded through the entrance tunnel. A bluejay lay limp in her jaws. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile to set the bird down and spotted Silverstar limping. She placed the bird on the pile and went over to Silverstar. "Take my advice. You should go to Tansytail for a quick checkup. Just in case."

Tansytail was in the herb storage, counting how much she had of each herb. She needed catmint. The cold weather had brought many sicknesses. Most of all, Greencough. There was abselutely no Catmint left. So, she decided to go out looking for Catmint.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"Hey Birchleaf!  I need you on a border patrol.  I know you just can back from hunting but we have less cats available due to the battle.  You can take any cats you like who are fit."  Emberwing stated, as she leapt over to Birchleaf, her dark ginger coat gleaming.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2947
Birchleaf nodded quickly. "i'm not tired yet!" She lied. "Anything is worth it for the good of the clan!" that part wasn't a lie. just like Firestar, she had to work her hardest to do what was best for the clan. Birchleaf cast her gaze among the cats. "Um... How about just us?" she asked.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"Sure, i have to organize another hunting patrol then we'll be ready."  She called to Stonefeather (yes i made him up) and put him in charge of the patrol.  "Alright, lets go."




Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2947
"Sure." Birchleaf replied. She followed Emberwing out the entrance tunnel. If she had to work until Dawn, she would! As Birchleaf entered the forest, she caught the scent of a mouse a few tail lengths ahead. Reluctantly, she turned her attention back to where she was supposed to be going. "i'll have to warn the hunting patrol that there is a mouse right there when we get back." Birchleaf said stiffly, trying hard to ignore the scent. Quickly and quietly, she sped toward the border.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"We're checking Riverclan first.  Then Shadowclan." She called to Birchleaf as she ran towards the Riverclan border.


Surgestar heard the leaves rustling by Sunningrocks.  Emberwing, the Thunderclan deputy, and Birchleaf came out of the brambles.  "Hello Emberwing, what brings you here? I suppose its not to steal prey."  She asked.  "No, we're a border patrol.  We had a battle and-" 

"Wait, did you say battle?  Was it against two legs?"  She asked shocked.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2947
As Birchleaf sped through the forest, the brambles ahead opened up to reveal Riverclan territory. Surgestar was there. "Greetings, Surgestar." She mewed.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D