Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Mariah & Rain's Private Fantasy RP

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
So this is an rp about kids who go to a boarding school for kids (ages 10 to 1Cool with magical powers. It starts out on boarding day. You can have as many characters as you want, I'm starting out with just one, though. Just copy my form and make it how you'd like!

Name: Deidre A.K.A Dj
Personality: Quirky, different, weird, but funny, outgoing, loud
Powers: Weather. Winter, summer, fall, spring. She can also fly and disppear
Other: **None at the moment*
Looks: Alli Simpson. If you do not know who that is then I'll send you a photo

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabelle 
Personality: known as really sweet, funny, shy, friendly
Powers: Transporting, fire, water, lifting things up
Other: has a brother that I will put up later, her and her brother have a secret that they only share with friends.
Looks: chocolate brown hair , blue eyes

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( bump!!)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
DJ:
My parents had just dropped me off-- more likely kicked me out of the limo they had rented, at the entrance of the Boarding school, Halcyon Schoool, that I am going to be staying at.
I didn't like the idea of coming here. But of course, my parents had ordered it.
I found out last week that I am rooming with some younger girl named, Isabelle. I hope she's cool and not a total dweeb.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: 
I was worried about school what if people don't like me that kept going through my head. I knew that I could always call my big brother for help... But still. I walked in my room and put my things away. I just hoped that this year would be great.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

DJ:

I jogged into my room, trying to hurry away from the staring faces. Just as I walked into my room I bumped into a smaller girl.
"Oh Gosh, Sorry..." I murmured

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: I smile a little " it's ok worst things have happen to me" I said picking up the things that I dropped. " I'm Isabelle, what's your name?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
DJ:
Worst things have happened?
I raised an eyebrow. "I'm Deidre, call me DJ, though," I murmured. "What do you mean by worst things have happened?" I ask as I set my items down on my bed near the window. I've always loved having a view of the nature outside, being a nature fairy and all. (I added fairy to her list of powers, if that is OK!)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: 
" ohh..umm yeah some things in the past" I said not wanting to include why. I sat on my bed and looked at her " wait, your a fairy?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I notice that she'd rather not talk about it. "Oookay," I say, dragging out my words. "Why, yes, I am. I'm a nature fairy." I flourish my hands and pull out a flower and hand it to her. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

latest videos