Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Army of the Supernaturals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Plot:

In the East of Alaska, hidden in the icy mountains, lies an army more dark and fearsome than any before. Continuously, they are capturing innocent "supernaturals", and draining them of their power. It is the belief of these men that supernaturals are a danger to mankind, and it is their aim to rid the universe of these creatures. So obsessed and fixed on this task they are, that they will do anything to succeed, even if it means rampaging through and destroying villages full of men, women and children. With their weapons and determination, this army is slowly killing innocent people, and even torturing them for information on where they may have seen a supernatural. The source of this army is their ruler, Malik Forlone. If he is killed, the entire army shall come tumbling down. But Malik's power has become so incredible, and he has formed the abilities to do almost anything and everything he desires. One supernatural, no matter how powerful, would not stand a chance against him. Whether or not they wish to work alone, it has come to the point where all the supernaturals must join together. If we, the last ones able to stop this chaos, turn on each other, the world will fall, and eventually, us with it ...

Rules: 

1. No swearing or inappropriate language.
2. Each supernatural is only allowed to have one ability.
3. No god-modding.
4. Don't talk with lots of slang, please.
5. No "invincible" characters.
6. When out of character, use ( ) or [ ] or { }

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

That's it!

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
dead-rose23
dead-rose23
StarStarStarStar
Name: Star Banks
Looks:   blonde hair its usauly up in a ponytail or pigtails. Ice blue eyes rosy red cheeks and blood red lips. pale skin
Personality: sweet, caring, tough, brave, thinks of others
Power: can read minds
Weapons: G^N
Bio: Hey im Star and well my parents and friends were killed and tortured by this man named Malik Forlone and i would love to pay him a visit for those he has wronged. He had captured me and almost drained me of my powers but some how i escaped its all fuzzy how but what matters is that im alive and strong enough to fight.
Other: pretty much it

Taito and Ayaka
Ayaka and TaitoTaito and Ayaka
My Vamp girl
This is Ayaka her ears dont always show but shes part wolf.Chi
Chi in wolf form
this is another pic of Ayaka with her ears showing.Hoshi from Anime rp
Arashi from Anime rp

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Zikka
Appearance: Zikka
Personality: Thinks about others before herself, brave, closed, mature, rarely smiles, rebel, fighter
Power: Controls light
Weapons: A bow and arrows
Bio: When she was 10 her parents were kil,led in front of her, she avenged them and became wanted at the age of thirteen. She was tortured by some priests that wanted to 'purify' her soul, since then she rarely smiled
Other: n/a

Name: Melody
Appearance: Melody
Personality: Quiet, mysterious, pushes people away, brave, dark
Power: Controls the earth element 
Weapons: Twin daggers 
Bio: When she was 3 years old her parents sent her away from the countryside to the city so she would be save. Her foster parents treated her badly and sold her to a rich man. She ran away from him when she was 14 years old and lost her eye while fighting a serial kil,ler

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(You forgot to put species in the form)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, they're like humans but with powers ...)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're both accepted. I shall make my form when I get the chance).

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
In that case....

Name: Luna Kandaya
Appearance: long straight black hair to ground, odd blue eyes, pale-ish skin, wears lots of green
Personality: short-tempered, mysterious, secrative, personal, not very outgoing, very protective of those she cares about (right now, that person is Celeste)
Power: Shapeshift into every animal
Weapons: bow and arrow, twin daggers
Bio: her mother died in a fire, but she travels with her younger sister, Celeste. A year after her mother died, her father died in a car crash. Luna was devestated. She and Celeste packed up a few items they would need for travel, and ran away from their adopted home.
Other: Celeste is her sister

Name: Celeste Kandaya
Age: 6 (I swear she doesn't act like a little six year old! Lolz)
Appearance: long straight black hair to ground, odd sightless gray-purple eyes, slightly paler skin than Luna, wears lots of black.
Personality: acts rather odd for a six year old, smart (probably smarter than Luna), clever, quick-thinking, slightly less mysterious than Luna, doesn't speak much (although, when she does, you wouldn't even be able to guess what she would say)
Power: control all elements
Weapons: Black katana
Bio: same as Luna
Other: blind, very smart for her age

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join?)
Name: Roman Craine
Appearance:
Personality: Roman is very charming. He usually uses his charm to get what he wants, or to manipulate people. But deep down, he has a kind heart. He is witty, and has a thick British accent.
Power: He can control the nervous system
Weapons: a small sword made for stealth and quick moves.
Bio: When he was younger since he was born, he was tortured by his regular, mortal family. One night, on his 13th birthday, he escaped from his room in the dungeon, pouring gas all throughout the large mansion his rich parents lived in. Then, coming outside of the house, he set it to flames, killing everyone inside, and leaving it all behind.
Other: N/A

Name: Maeve Shrill
Appearance: Will get
Personality: She mostly keeps to herself, and is very quiet. It takes her awhile to trust people, and she has sort of like a "sixth sense" and can usually tell if something is dangerous or not. This came from grueling training that her parents forced her to go through.
Power: She can manipulate energy, or"manifest" things
Weapons: a knife that has her initials graved into it with her own blood.
Bio: Since she was a small child, her parents forced her into a hard, painful, grueling training in order to protect her. She was taught not to be afraid of fear, and to control her emotions, as well as having a "sixth sense" to danger. She became better and better at instant manifestation.
Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(Here are my forms. I shall be adding the appearances soon. You are both accepted. Post when you want to start, guys. Alec and Celeste are both blind, lol).

Name: Ashley Harpel

Age: 22 (She is older than she looks because of Alec's ability.

Appearance:

Personality: Calm, quiet, caring, mature, loyal, will give her life for her brothers. In her words, Alec is the bread, Anakin is the sprinkles, and she's the butter that holds them all together. 

Power: Elemental Attacks - The ability to release and/or use elements/energy to various attacks.

Weapons: She carries a crossbow and a sack of arrows everywhere she goes.

Bio: She has the same past as her brothers.

Other: Her brother is constantly making her look younger and more flawless when she feels down through his ability of Age Manipulation. She is incredibly good with unarmed fighting, and has helped her brother hugely with his blindness. She has been known to black out at the sight or scent of blood.

Name: Alec Harpel

Age: 18 (Because of his ability, he is older than he looks).

Appearance: 

Personality: Calm, intense, silent, private, hardly ever talks, not easily scared, insulted or impressed. He does not offer help or aid of almost any kind without an especially good reason.

Power: Age Manipulation - The ability to control the age of organisms and non-living objects.

Weapons: He carries two curved knifes with him everywhere he goes, and a flask of poison.

Bio: His parents were extremely rich, and hardly ever gave him any of their attention. When he was nine, they were tortured and murdered by a soldier who was looking for a supernatural, which is why he loathes the mighty army.

Other: Since he can manipulate the age of others, he can manipulate his own age, making him immortal. However, he is sadly blind, but has adjusted well to it. Since he is blind, he is more alert in other senses, and especially intuitive, allowing him to sense when danger is near.

Name: Anakin Harpel

Appearance:

Personality: Rough, sometimes aggressive, irritable, serious, harsh, sometimes cold, annoyed when others randomly talk to him, dangerous, strong-willed.

Power: Induced Healing - The ability to heal external or internal wounds through touch.

Weapons: He never carries weapons with him.

Bio: He has the same past as his brother and sister.

Other: His ability of Induced Healing includes the ability to transfer a wound or disease off one person to another. He often argues and fights with his brother, Alec, but deep down, he loves him and would do anything for him. When the time comes, he is incredibly defensive of his siblings.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(If i may ask, can we start soon? I am terribally bored smile )

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

latest videos