Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Army of the Supernaturals (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The three siblings blinked at the sound of a spine-chilling scream, glancing into the woods to see what had happened. Ashley glared slightly at Anakin, although she didn't intend to. "Go heal someone ... I'm sure somebody got injured", she muttered, pleased that Anakin had finished healing the prisoners, who were now simply tired and hungry as they would be expected to be. Alec remained still, feeling slightly helpless.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden panted, the blood from her ankle being cut began to fill her shoes. She tripped over a fallen branch, and scrambled to get up, she looked back, seeing the human lumber towards her with such anger, murder in his eyes, well, eye, since his right one had been torn out with her knife. She looked at him quickly, rushing up and running again. "Get away from me!" Her innocent voice rang out through ############ she continued running.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin ran fearlessly in direction of the man who was getting closer to the girl by the minute. He appeared to have one eye, whilst the other was black and gory. Immediately, Anakin crashed into the man, roughly hitting him in the nose. He received a punch in the side of his face, and soon after in the throat, which shocked him and caused him to stop for a moment. Recovering, he lunged at the man again, pulling him away from the girl without hesitation. Rapidly, he dragged him down to the ground, smashing the man's head into a nearby tree.

SPOILER

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman's eyes narrowed as he saw a girl, and a boy taking down another man. Which ones where the enemy? He swung himself into a tree and began to slide along the branches, moving closer to the group.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden's throat was sore, and raw. She coughed, feeling weak, she fell to her knees. "He... was chasing.. me.. can't.. breathe.." she took in a deep breath, and felt like passing out.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin smashed the man against a tree again, and began to concentrate deeply. The wounds on the girl's body and the fact she couldn't breathe passed onto the man, leaving him helpless and causing him to drop to his knees and cough. Anakin breathed, panting slightly as he felt beads of sweat form on his forehead, and a faint cut across his chest.

SPOILER

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden watched as the human became helpless, and fell. She became weak, and then got up, wobbling slightly, trying to keep balance. "I think... I'm gonna die? No.. no i'm not..." she wobbled backwards and fell.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin only just caught the girl before she toppled back into a tree. Calmly, he helped her to Ashley and Alec, knowing his brother's ability would help to give the girl more energy ...

SPOILER

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden looked confused, all she saw was a blur of things pass by before her. "Who are you? Where are you taking me? Are you a human?! Are you going to kill me?!" Her innocent voice had risen to a sudden yelp of desperation.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin arched an eyebrow. "You seriously think I'm a human?" he asked, the cut across his chest healing immediately, and the blood soaking through his shirt vanishing. Calmly, he moved to stand beside Alec, noticing his brother's confusion. "This is Alec, and this is Ashley", he introduced his two siblings without hesitation, smirking as Ashley sent a bullet of energy whizzing out of her right eye, causing it to hit a nearby tree. "Nice to meet you", she whispered politely.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos