Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Army of the Supernaturals (ATJ).

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden turned red, "well, maybe if everything wasn't a blur, I'd know if you were one or not. Plus, how can I not ask after I was chased down by some creepo? He didn't just want to kill me, ya know. He tried..." her eyes widened, "nevermind, but I slapped him and ran, and then he tried killing me."

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, just make a form).

Alec took a few steps towards the girl, and as soon as his fingertips came in contact with her skin, she was filled with youth and energy. Anakin grinned, watching Alec move back again between he and Ashley. His gaze moved to the girl. "Better?" he enquired questioningly.

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden nodded, slowly, no longer feeling weak. "Thanks," she mumbled to them, and she sat down, putting her head in her hands, thinking and contemplating what was going on.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia teleported there. She wasn't smiling, what the...she muttered staring at them. She kneeled next t the girl ( Jayden ) " are you hurt? " she asked. 

Red followed shyly behind her older sibling, red hair glinting softly. She hid behind Maia and was exposed when she knelt down so she knelt down beside her. Maia was sort f her role model n a way...

( crapy post, I know. )

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman jumped from his perch in the tree, landing next to the group of people, gazing down at one girl (Jayden) and then looking up at the rest of them. He flashed one of his ever-charming smiles as his eyes grazed each individual thoughtfully. "Well, hello there. Bit of a fuss was there?" He asked, his british accent rolling off his tongue. He hooked his thumbs through his belt loops.

Maeve finished her meditation and rose. She walked out of the small cottage, gazing around the icey village.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley glanced up at the boy in the trees, unable to help but smile. "Nothing major", she said clearly, her light blonde hair almost white in the presence of the sunlight. "My name is Ashley", she introduced herself. "And you are?" she enquired, arching a calm eyebrow.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia raised her eyes. " This is Red, " she indicated softly to her sister. When Reddidnt reply, Maia nudged her back not reality. " How Do?" Red said softly, eyes fixed on the ground, suddenly very interested with a piece of dirt. " and I am Maia. " she said smiling, her ever twinkling eyes smiling brightly. She glance at the boy with the British accent, then towards the trees, " what about the hunter earlier? " she murmured under her breath

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"The name's Roman" Roman replied silkily, winking at Ashley before turning to Maia "So that's what this is all about? Those bloody hunters" He muttered the last part under his breath, shaking his head with a heavy sigh. He shoved his hands deep into his jean pockets, his lips quirking at the side.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sighed, " who knows, I wasn't there." She replied aimlessly staring at Roman. Her black, glistening braid fell from her side toward the ground as she turned toward the forest behind her...

gtg, be back at like...3:00

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Slayer vs Megadeth

Slayer vs Megadeth

Staring Out

Slayer vs Megadeth

How do you add an image or gif to your sig...

Monsters In The Dark by Paranoia

latest videos