Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Army of the Supernaturals (ATJ).

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Kimberly creeped silently down her tree and attempted to scurry past the people.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin rolled his eyes again with a mixture of annoyance and amusement, not at all affected by the look he received from Red's sister. "My point was, you could have just taken the pain away completely instead of placing it on yourselves", he explained, not even bothering to go any further than that. Calmly, he pulled Ashley out of Alec's arms and stepped through the trees, moving away from the group of people.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden sat and watched quietly, unsure of what to do, exactly. She simply went over to a tree, climbed most of it, and sat on the thickest and lowest branch which happened to be at least 10 feet up.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She heard the mans footsteps coming closer to her. She grinned again and little light rays started leaking off her fingers. The man didn't notice but hid behind a tree. The light rays wrapped around his neck, feet, arms and hip. She turned around with a grin on her face. She didn't say anything but the light rays around his body slowly started moving. He looked down and gave out a big scream which would probably echo through all of the woods- when a loud crack was heard from both of his legs. Then another crack was heard from his hands and finally his neck. He screamed in pain and begged for mercy. The rays disappeared and he fell to the ground as she slowly walked to him. "Don't try to follow me in the nearest future, oh wait, you'll be dead." She said and a snow white dagger appeared in her hand. The man gave out a loud scream when she stabbed him, his last scream

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman's mouth dropped as he watched the whole scene play before him. He glanced at the rabbit, then back at Ashley. "What happened? All i did was kill a rabbit!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide as he followed behind them as they carried Ashley. He frowned "Don't tell me her power has to do with rabbits" He waved his hands in the air dramatically. He peered over at Ashley, concern clouding his gaze.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden turned her head, the wind whipping across her face. She heard a crunch, whispers, and quick movement. Soon, humans began to march towards the group. She screamed, "they're here! The humans are here!" She jumped out of the tree.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Zikka kicked the body away. The only thing that bothered her about killing humans was to clean up the mess. She took a close look at the body, it was all bloody, limpy and so out of life. She rolled her eyes and kneeled besides it, her rays slowly started leaking down from her fingers covering the body, soon it had disappeared. She didn't know where it went and she didn't care, all she wanted to do was to get rid of it. 

Flora sat in a tree in the woods sharpening one of her daggers. First she had been terrefied when
she killed her first person but soon she became uses to it. Nothing awaited her future exept darkness anyway so it didn't matter to her. Some stupid humans had tried to drain away her powers but failed. 'Such ####### she thought and lightly touched her eyepatch

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's fine", Alec assured Roman, following after his brother. "She tends to black out at the sight of blood, or gorey-type deaths. Even something light a slit over the throat", he explained, moving through the trees as Anakin placed his sister on the ground and began cleaning the small wound on her head with a low sigh. "Just get the food ready", he muttered, pushing the hair out of Ashley's face as he dabbed up the blood on her forehead.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos