Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

For many years, supernatural have always got along fine. There was hardly ever any arguement! This, however, didn't last. Now, Supernaturals fight amoungst themselves, killing whoever they can get to. Their only friends are their own kind.

What the supernatural don't realize is, they are all about to parish. Humans have risen higher in power. Somehow, they have possessed supernatural abilities, like reading minds, controling the elements, shapeshifting, ect. And now, they're out to destroy the supernatural.

Can you survive?

Form:

Name:
Perso:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Species: (human or supernatural)
Supernatural: (only if you're a supernatural)
Power: (only if you're human)
Bio:
Other:
Weakness(es):
Strength(s):

Rules:
1. be appropriate
2. no inappropriate language
3. Be fair
4. Put supernatural in your form
5. Respect others
6. No godmodding
7. No "invincible" players
8. Don't try directing all the attention to yourself
9. Don't leave people out
10. use (these), {these{, or [these] when speaking out of character
11. Use "these" when your character is speaking
12. First or third person, please
13. Experienced roleplayers only, please
14. Don't go on when i'm not around
15. ATJ
16. I am the only maker of this roleplay therefore you will not try and take it over and if I say you must leave then you have to
17. If your form is not accepted, then I shall give you another try. If it still doesn't work out, then I am sorry but you may not join
18. If you aren't accepted, don't complain
19. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know those are alot of rules, but please try following them

Thanks,
                                                                                                               Alice

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
VampirePopstar482
VampirePopstar482
StarStar
Name: Felicia
perso:  is kind of cynical  likes to boast but wants to make friends
appearance: Blond hair shoulder length with yellow eyes. 5'4 and has a snake for a tail.  and wears a long black coat and wears her hood and red skinny jeans

supernatural: ? like power?) every part of her body is poisenous and she has retractable snake teeth she can also move in many different way and has a snake for a tail

Powers: she canspit poisen and gases that can make you faint or die and cause hallucinations  and everything she touches melts by poisen. She can also summon snakes and a giant cobra

Bio: Meh
Other:  nope
Dislikes: birds
Weakness: Ice and weather changes
Strengths: .... uh poisen? dunno

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join? 

Name : Alexandra 

Personality :  Alexandra is the sweet , kind , caring , observant , adventurous , and is hard to get mad...

Appearance : My Profile Picture  - plus , when her powers are activated her eyes and hands become a silver sensation , and her body can change until she has the full process of being a nature controller , but for her it is pretty advanced..

Weapons : A bow and arrow 

Species  : A supernatural 

Supernatural : A Nature Controller 

Power : She controls Nature , from Plants , vines , trees, to Destructive storms , tornadoes , hurricanes , and etc. anything nature relative! Even talk to animals ...

Bio : She lived a bad life , but with her powers made it better! She had a bad family that was against supernatural , and that's why she kept it a secret! She never told , but ever since the war began .. Her family has been trying to kill her,! She , doesn't like it , but what can she do?..

Other : " supernatural " ( from the rules I forgot sorry!smile )

Dislikes : people disrespecting nature 

Weakness : Closed spaces that can lead to a heart attack to her ..

Strength : Nature. And people respecting nature ...

( she is not Mother Nature or can she? Or not? , and if I am accepted I can make another one?  smile )

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Both accepted! Yes, she can be mother nature. and yes, you can make another form.

SO SMILE!

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!smile and if it help I can also Invite other people? )

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(May I join? Here are my two forms).

Name: Alena Maywood

Person: Caring, sarcastic and harsh towards her enemies, stubborn, strong-willed, loyal, it takes a lot to make her give up or to impress her.

Appearance: 

Human Form:

Beast Form:

Weapon(s): Two daggers; the hilts are silver and encrusted with sapphires.

Species: Supernatural

Supernatural: Raiju (The Raiju is a creature that takes the form of either a wolf, cat, weasel or human. They are wrapped in either lightning or fire, and have the ability to change into and/or control those elements).

Power: Elemental Control (She can control all the elements, including metal, darkness and light).

Bio: Her parents and elder brother were murdered in front of her when she was nine. Her step-parents, who gave birth to her little step-sister, died in a car crash when she turned sixteen. She lived on the streets with her little sister for a while, but then lived in an abandoned cabin in the forest.

Other: She is very protective of her little step-sister.

Likes: Company (She doesn't deal well with being alone in particular situations), nature.

Dislikes: Blood, spiders, closed-in spaces.

Weakness(es): She has been known to black out at the sight of blood, and is a little claustrophobic.

Strength(s): She is incredibly talented in unarmed combat.

Name: Angelina Maywood

Person: Incredibly intelligent, innocent, sweet, relaxed, kind, sarcastic and mean to her enemies (She got that skill from her sister), brave.

Appearance: 

Weapon(s): She doesn't carry any weapon, but is extremely flexible and good with unarmed combat.

Supernatural: Vampire (She was bitten at the age of 7 by a vampire in the forest when she went out to pick berries).

Power: Telepathic Abilities (She can receive and transmit information through the mind, and control  or persuade the minds of others).

Bio: Her parents died in a car crash, and the police were eager to place her and her step-sister in an orphanage, or to find them some foster parents. Quickly, they escaped onto the streets, and later left into the woods.

Other: She is called by herself and others, Angel.

Dislikes: People with big egos, unappealing odours, mushrooms.

Weakness(es): She has a fear of drowning because of a past experience at the swimming pool at her old house.

Strength(s): To people who would see her as a seven year old, she is very smart and often pays attention to things, no matter how small.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(May I join? Here are my two forms).

Name: Alena Maywood

Person: Caring, sarcastic and harsh towards her enemies, stubborn, strong-willed, loyal, it takes a lot to make her give up or to impress her.

Appearance: I will put soon.

Weapon(s): Two daggers; the hilts are silver and encrusted with sapphires.

Supernatural: Raiju (The Raiju is a creature that takes the form of either a wolf, cat, weasel or human. They are wrapped in either lightning or fire, and have the ability to change into and/or control those elements).

Power: Elemental Control (She can control all the elements, including metal, darkness and light).

Bio: Her parents and elder brother were murdered in front of her when she was nine. Her step-parents, who gave birth to her little step-sister, died in a car crash when she turned sixteen. She lived on the streets with her little sister for a while, but then lived in an abandoned cabin in the forest.

Other: She is very protective of her little step-sister.

Likes: Company (She doesn't deal well with being alone in particular situations), nature.

Dislikes: Blood, spiders, closed-in spaces.

Weakness(es): She has been known to black out at the sight of blood, and is a little claustrophobic.

Strength(s): She is incredibly talented in unarmed combat.

Name: Angelina Maywood

Person: Incredibly intelligent, innocent, sweet, relaxed, kind, sarcastic and mean to her enemies (She got that skill from her sister), brave.

Appearance: I will put soon.

Weapon(s): She doesn't carry any weapon, but is extremely flexible and good with unarmed combat.

Supernatural: Vampire (She was bitten at the age of 7 by a vampire in the forest when she went out to pick berries).

Power: Telepathic Abilities (She can receive and transmit information through the mind, and control  or persuade the minds of others).

Bio: Her parents died in a car crash, and the police were eager to place her and her step-sister in an orphanage, or to find them some foster parents. Quickly, they escaped onto the streets, and later left into the woods.

Other: She is called by herself and others, Angel.

Dislikes: People with big egos, unappealing odours, mushrooms.

Weakness(es): She has a fear of drowning because of a past experience at the swimming pool at her old house.

Strength(s): To people who would see her as a seven year old, she is very smart and often pays attention to things, no matter how small.

Accepted! Nice forms! 

SO SMILE!

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

(May I join?)

Sure! Just make a form and I'll either accept it or I won't accept it. Lolz If it doesn't get accepted, then i'll give you another try. K? 

SO SMILE!

The Supernatural War

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

(Thanks!smile and if it help I can also Invite other people? )
No problem! Definitely! Inviting more people would be a big help! thanks, Mokey! 

SO SMILE!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

How are you wearing your hair now?!

Every 5th person claps!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos