Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Tomorrow or today? ((open))

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
"help!"  the cry echoed from the woods into youre ears. "help!" this time it's louder than ever. you start to run , you want know if you're the only one alive. you trip and fall. your leg is cut  , but you force yourself to continue you on. the screams stop , and you panic. there you see a girl that has only one color surrounding her. red.

your school had a feild trip to go out into the lush rainforests of Brazil. the trip was expensive but also exciting. you sit on the bus, you watch as the scenery passes by. until, the bus tips a little on the side of a hill , then you find yourseelf tumbling.
(pretty much you get stranded in the rainforests of brazil.)

rules:
use qoutation marks when talking in character
use () those when out of character
no tlking lke dis
no godmodding
no roleplaying like this:
hi said emily. *waves hand* thats not roleplaying
you have to have injuries, who doesnt get hurt while tumbling down the side of a hill on a bus
no invincible characters
code: Waffles

form:
name:
looks:
personality:
bio:
grade:
orientation: ( bi, straight)

have fun!!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(HELLO?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name:  Cassie Jeroye
looks: anime girl
personality:  Cassie is very secretive. she loves to write in her journal whenever she is distressed. sometimes she'll stare at people so she could see how they feel an how they react. she sometimes gets bullied and called a creep cause of her indiferences,
orientation: straight
grade: Junior

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Anderson Omally
looks; anime guy
bio:  Anderson loves to draw comics or doodle on any random peice of paper he has. he'll always day dream and try to pretend he lives in the world he wants/ his tachers see no hope for him in edcation anytime soon.
personality: Anderson is shy. since he spends most of his time always drawing or day dreaming he doesn't have time to make friends. sometimes he'll hide in the school library and read. he loves his peace and quiet,
grade: senior

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

bump

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

name: Charlie Abram (Girl)
looks:anime
personality: Not very smart, and pretty immature. She is pretty helpless, but can be pretty funny and nice to be around.
bio: She lived with her mum and Dad, but they died in a car crash, so she now lives with her rich aunt's house where she is really happy
grade: 9th
orientation: ( bi, straight) Straight

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Violet
looks: 
perso: Shes funny, timid, sweet, random, caring
Bio: she went on the trip with her best friend sebastian. She didnt want to come but her mom pushed her to go.
Grade: 10th

Name:  Sebastian
Looks: 
perso: Dorky, outgoing, stern, as well as caring
bio: he was looking forward to the trip he loved the outdoors and loved to get away from his annoying little brother. plus he was going to spend more time with violet
Grade:10th

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos