Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alive...sort of( nothing to do with Zombies ATJ )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: You life a haunted life. The earth tries to pull you in. You can do certain things that others can't. They all involve death and earth. Why? You ask this question to yourself everyday. But you know the answer. You're supposed to be dead. Than man in the suit came and opened the door. You walked in. Into the world of living. But your not a zombie. You're dead. 

Forms: 

name

looks

perso ( op )

Bio  ( op )

code

weaponry

power: ( see list )

fears:

fatal flaw

Powers
1. Illusionating, paralysis, shapeshifting, dimensional storage, nature control mental shield: girl ( taken) guy ( open )

2. Power manipulatation ( only to NPCs ), shadow transform, stormbringer girl and guy ( open )

3. Charm speak, teleporting, paralysis, duplication, mental control girl and guy ( open )

4. Hypnotism, mind reader, Phoenix transformer, shapeshifter: girl and guy ( open #

5. Mental shield, nature control, storm bringer, dragon, duplication: girl (taken) guy ( open )

Rules
1. Don't go too far without out me!!
2: no perfect charries
3. If I reject your form, please just leave
4. Put Waffles on your form if you read this
5. No godmodding....unless its an NPC smile
6.no cussing, if you do, go like this ####
8. Only 2 charries, max
9. Don't be vampire, zombie ect. 
10 have fun!!
11 I really hate rules, don't you?
12: and don't roleplay like this, Joe sees Mary -walks over and says hi -
go like this, 
Joe: I walk over to Mary and I say " hi "
or
Joe saw Mary and walked over. " Hi " 

character list
Girl1: taken
Girl 2: taken
Girl 3:
girl 4:
girl 5:
guy 1:
guy 2:
guy 3:
guy 4:
guy 5:

my form

Name: Maia Nightcrest

personality: Maia is the strange one, the happy one, the funny one, the one that knows exactly what to say a the right moment, she's bubbly, talkative, and loves to start fights, participate in them, and occasionally tell a minor rumor. She is alittle crazy and arrogant but still loves to be social which results in her being stalkerish, and shadowy. She is crazy smart, a survivor, and loves to read, write and draw. She barely pays attention to the main things, the focuses on tiny, small things that could be useful. She takes interest in pointy objects and other people's relationships. Her personality doesn't really allow her to stay in one place for a long period of time. 

Looks: Maia has waist length, dark hair which she braids many-a-time to get it in settle waves, which it refuses to do. Her har is pin straight and refuses to curl. Her eyes change colors but they looks a bit strange next to her tan skin. She keeps them blue, electric blue to make them look a bit more settle. Occasionally they go deep sapphire. She's tall, and has a slim body and a quick, tidy postue

Biography: Maia lives a happy life. She loves her family, her friends, her former school, and her life. She made many friends, bit the only down side is, she hates being treated like a lady. Her parents encouraged her to take ballet giving her posture, and piano, giving her nibble fingers. 

Other:

Weaponry: bow, throwing knives

powers:

Illusionating-able to create illusions, ( able to "duplicate" or make an object appear )

Shapeshiftng- able to take form of anything, from other people to mythtical creatures

elemental control

Dimensional storage- able to place anything into a storage area in another dimension, able to call up at will. Must have some source of power to access

Paralyzation- able to stop anything in time, or place, usually used with Dimensional Storage.

Fears: snakes, Spiders, the sea, drowning, death, snow

dislikes: mature people, people that talk back to her, hot tempers, sarcasm, vegetables 

fatal flaw: she has siezures and asthma making her fear drowning  

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join? I love the plot! 

Name: Alexandra 

Looks: My profile picture , unless you want a description?

Personality : Alexandra is the unusual one , she is the funny , the kind , nice , outgoing , shy , stutters when she try's to talks , adventurous , tomboy , fun to be with , caring , observant , determined , can be random when it's too quiet , and listens to mostly anyone , she is smart , and loves to draw I fact she is an artist , she can loves music , that's Alexandra 

Bio: ( Optional ) 

Code: Waffles 

Weaponry: Bow and arrow , or drawing signals ( meaning to attack) 

Power :  Number 5 : Mental Shield , Nature Controller , Storm bringer , Dragon : Duplication:  Girl and Guy  

Fears : Closed Spaces Darkness ( alone) , and death ..

Fatal Flaws : She has a fear of closed spaces and if that happens , she starts panicking , and suddenly she can have a little heart stopping reaction..

( If I am accepted I can make another character or invite people if that helps? Also if there's something wrong with my form just tell me ! smile

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sniffle. That. Is the most beautimous form I have ever seen. ACCEPTED!!!!! 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Haha Thanks I made it myself!smile I can invite people ? smile ?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Really? You think I'm not going to accept any other people? Of course!!!

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( No , I invited about three people !smile

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Angela_Jay" wrote:

Name: AJ Bakers 

Looks: Short brown hair with color changing eyes. About 5'6 in height and skinny 

personality: Shy. She is quiet but once you get to know her she is loud and fun.  She never gives up and keeps going. 

Code:???

Weapons- Daggars Spears Bow and arrow 

Power: 4 

Fears: Claustrophobic, Loosing a Limb, and certain people. Drowning and Burning 

Fatal Flaw:??? 

###############

sorry, but rejected. First, you didn't read the rules. Second, could you have at least asked to join? Please delete your form, sorry to be so strict

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(JOMEIMEI!!I missed you!! Okay so anywayyy can i take the last girl slot if you accept me?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Absolutely!!

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

latest videos