Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alive...sort of( nothing to do with Zombies ATJ )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( thank you)

Name: Willa Castro

Looks: Willa's hair is a little complicated. She has a side bangs and many layers. It's redish brown and looks only red in the sunlight. Her eyes are green. She hates them. She has a beauty mark in the middle of her right cheek. Her eylashes are very long they are more of a light brown which is abnormal. She doesn't like putting mascara on them but she feels ugly without it.

Personality: Willa is the insecure one. Always hiding away in the shadows. When you do find the key to open up the chest of her realy personality she can be very outgoing. She always liked getting dirty or at least she didn't care to be dirty. She is super nice and she loves to do random acts of kindness for only her closet friends. Which she doesn't really have. She can be funny and sweet but she is surely the one who can hold a grudge. She is one of the people who could go without talking to you for a week if you make her made. She always seems to jump to the worst conclusions when something happens.

Bio: After Willa was born her mom wanted nothing to do with her. By 2 weeks her dad started to abuse her and left her alone. She has been alone her whole life. She didn't really care what happened to her. She felt like the world just forgot about her, which it did..

Code: Waffles

Weapondry: Bow an arrow. It was the only thing she kept close

Power: Number 3- charm speaker, teleporting, paralysis, duplication, mental control

Fears: Forks. You may think it is weird but it was the main thing her dad abused her with.

Fatal Flaws: When she sees a fork her body will freak. It will start cramping and she says that it feels like "lightning strikes" going through her body.

(Anything wrong with that. I can go back and fix it)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
What is up with you Roleplayers these days! Gee!! Of course sistah. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( Was it to much DX)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Carly
Looks: Carly
Perso: Shy, quiet, easily embarrassed, does everything she can to protect the ones she loves
Bio: She was raised in an orphanage and didn't remember much about her past, only that her mother looked just like her away from the hair which was black on her mother but red on herself, she ran away from the orphange when she was 15 and had been living in different places ever since
Weaponry: Always keeps a pocket knife in her pocket
Fears: Water, flies, death, the dark
Power: 4
Fatal flaw: She suffers headaches when she is frightend or mad which makes her frightend of dying 

Waffles!

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Did you say I could join?)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos