Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The damned fairy-tales. (Invite only.))

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
So..I'm guessing your here because you've fallen into the book of damned fairy-tales hmm?
No need to stress. You can always die. Oh you don't want too? Well I guess your stuck here until you find your way out. You will need these tips.

Tip #1: When you see a shadow...Run. Remember, this IS a fairy-tale. Even the most impossible things are real.
Tip #2: Don't fall into the traps of the dancing rats or talking animals. They are just looking for a fresh meal.
Tip #3: Stay Alive. You want to get back to your family right? That's not gonna happen unless you stay alive.
Tip #4: Don't fall asleep. You will never..Ever..Come back.
Now that you know the four basic tips. Be wise with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A message from Candace: Hai guys! This is the new role-play I'm creating. It's a fairy-tale one. Or a..let's just say different kind of fairy-tale. So This role-play is run by me and the following people: 
OnlyIndarkness: Jr.Mod of this role-play when I'm offline.
Kukokristy: Other Jr.Mod of this role-play.
Myself: Owner of this role-play,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So aside from that this is invite/inbox only. So if you post and I didn't invite you I will be reporting you. I have to give all credit to Renee for coming up with the idea to do invite only. 
Anyway, this should be the end of this note buh-bye!
((LLP))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules ((Every role-play has them!))
#1: Don't go too far with the romance. 
This IS a kids site. 
#2: You may say a few curse words like curse or 'hell' but other then that don't even touch on the subject.
#3: if I didn't invite you don't post. Period. There will be a few un-invited people that may post.
ONLY IF I KNOW YOU AND I FORGOT TO SEND A INVITE.
#4: No god-modding. This means making perfect characters. Or controlling anyone else's characters. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Form:

Name: {First and last}

Looks:

Weapons:

Enhancements:

Bio: {Optional}
Weapons:

Other: {Optional}

Character list:

Jomeimei~ Adrianna Grande.~16.
Rue~ Eve Scott.~15.
Kukookristy~ Demi.~17.
Kissme21~ Amanda Sinclair and James Andiler.~ 17 and 19.
Oakfeather~ Eden and Kara Stormbringer.~18 and 13.

Hollybl2161~ Feronia Seraphine and  Feronia Demelza~17 and 17.
Twisted_Vixen~ Light Bap.~17

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Adrianna Grande

looks: Adrianna is the rebel. Her strawberry blond hair gives her away as a sweet, caring girl. Her eyes are sharp and pure black. She is pale and never puts makeup on...if tinted Chapstick doesn't count. Her eyes are hot and cold, you can never tell what she is feeling. 

Weapons: daggers and a bow

Enhancements: can paralyze by blocking the nervous system, can blind by turning retina upside down. Can shapeshift and control nature. She can use dimensional storage and parasite power

Bio: she was the runaway. As a serious, and boyish girl, she hated the life of luxury and tried to run away twice. After being found and scolded, she had attempted to commit suicide. Adrianna had failed to do so. She ran away successfully, finally and lived her whole life in fear. She is a highly trained assassin and knows how to handle fights

Perso: she is cold, vicious, afraid, untrusting, not trustable, and she hates being social. She is a serious girl that would finish you off for telling a joke. No one has pried inside her yet. She always seems to be mumbling about something, getting revenge. Being an avenger. She has sharp senses and will be a loyal friend...if you can make friends with her. She is very attached to nature but also let's killing int her mind. She is as blood thirsty as a hound

Other: 

skills: she has precise aims, she can stalk without being followed, noticed, or even sighted. She has the perfect balance and grace. She is a great fighter and wins every fight that she can

She fears one thing. Drowning, earthquakes. She really hates natural disasters 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to the dammed fairy-tales Adrianna...

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
smile

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eve Scott
Looks: 
Weapons: Eve mostly uses a bow and arrow and her physical skills.
Enhancements: Eve can make optical and mental illusions.
Bio: Eve has always been a tad shy. She never had friends when she was younger (even though she is very sweet)  and thats when she started reading  fairy tales. Ever since she could read to herself she was reading fairy tales. She knows almost every single story and loves all of them. Eve   was 15 when she thought her dream came true. She magically was sucked up into a fairy tale. Now she's questioning if her imaginary friends were really in her head.

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
Real pictures please. Also I mean powers.

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'll edit it)

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to the damned fairy-tales Eve...

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Blush

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start?

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos