Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Prison. A place that you've probably been told to keep out of. But imagine, if one day, becuase of an unfair trial, possibly a set-up, you've been sent to the place you always knew better than to get in. You could get lucky and get a small sentence, so you would most likely be out in a couple years. But again, luck never tips where you want it to, so in a few weeks you'll be facing the Lethal Injection. So then you are sent off to what they call the Deadman Wonderland private  prison, of which all of the prisoners have death sentences. 
But none of the other convicts are exactly normal, and you shall realize, neither are you. 
______

Deadman Wonderland often abbreviated as DW , is a private prison in Tokyo, that doubles as an amusement park. It was supposedly built for the revival of Tokyo, pullinhg a lot of tourists to the prison's special attractions. In reality, it was a place to hold Deadmen, and in particular to seal Armaggedon.The prison is built on the Pearl System, used to seal Armaggedon. It has 6 normal wards (A-F) and 1 Deadmen-ward (G Ward). The prison has a special system for the Deadmen called the "death sentence rule". That is that every prisoner in the G-Ward has a modified necklace, one that constantly injects poison into their jugulars, the only way to escape the painful death is to eat Candy (a special cure, but is hard to earn) every three days. However it costs many points(Points are earned every time a prisoner wins a fight in the Carnival Corpse, or can be won in the Dog Race)
Deadmen are people who are infected with the A virus, which enables them to do eztraordinary things with their blood. Most of them were infected during the Great Tokyo Earthquake, caused by Armaggedon, who is also the first Deadman. These powers are called Branches of Sin, and can also be introduced artificially, then becoming Forgeries.
Forgeries are ''artificial'' Deadmen.
Carnival Corpse: The games in which Deadmen and Forgeries go up to fight against eachother. When winning a game, the prisoner can choose between a Candy and a Point as a reward, the loosing prisoner, then goes into the Penalty Game, in which a slot machine chooses what body part will get cut off (from limbs to eyes, to organs and even hair.)

Branches of Sin:
Ganta Gun: A bullet made of blood.
Hurricane Branch: A hurricane/whirlwind of blood.
Hex Branch: A wire made of hexagons that can cut through anything.
Crow Claw: Two scythes emerging from the forearms.
Whip Wing: Blood whips emerging from the shoulder blades that can move very fast.
Peacock Peak: Sharp, bramble-like constructions.
Condor Candle:Blood that can be set on fire by command.
Owl's Eyeball: Bombs made of blood that can be triggered on command.
Fists of Blood: Blood that covers the body, enforcing and protecting it.
Crimson Shield: A shield made of blood.
Crimson Circle: A circle that can cut through most things.
Canine Branch: Bear-trap contraptions made of blood.
Spear Branch: Spear that can be launched, then brought back at command.
Love Labyrinth: The ability to copy any branch by simply tasting its blood.

Forgeries:
Snake:A snake of blood that envelops its opponent, injecting poison that can explode body-parts.
Escorpio:A scorpions tail, that injects poison that can temporarially impede the Branch of Sin to be used, but when the poison is used on the bearer it works like doping, making him stronger.
Butterfly:Butterfly-like wings that can allow the bearer to levitate slightly, with hallocinagenic poison.
Nail Spyral-Sharp Spiraling  attacks with poison that knocks the opponents unconscious.
Tsume: Claws that control the opponents senses. 

Forms:

Name:
Nickname: (to be used in the Corpse Carnival)
Appearance: 
Personality:
Other Side: (All Deadmen have a more psychotic sadistic side.)
Crime:
Branch Of Sin:
Deadmen/Forgeries/Normal: (What type of convict you are not what forgerie you want.)

-----------------------------------------------

Rules:
-Don't god mod.
-Type correctly please.
-When speaking out of character use these: ''( )''
-When your character is speaking use these: " "
-Don't be rude!
-Ask permission if wanting to kill off another users character.
-Have fun!!
Quinn Logan ( 17 ) - skylight225  (Page 1)
-Rei Matsukawa( 19 ) - Me (Page 1)
- Ruka Kurogane ( 17 ) - Me (page 1)

NPC's:
- The Director- The owner of DW, no one has ever seen him. 
-Armageddon: The reason everyone is locked up in the G-Ward. The original Deadman.
- Shiro ( 27 ) Guard in the G-Ward.
-Liut. Amandrall (36) Shiro's sister, The Director's left hand, and the G-Ward's coordenator.
-The Whole Fleet Of Other Minor Guards. 

Please join if you're interested, and spread the word if you could too ^^ 
Have fun roleplaying, and if you have any questions just ask. 

P.S.: I am ''God'' in this roleplay, I control your characters fate,                      s                                                            so    I control if your character wins a fight, what he'll lose in t                                                              the losing round.... So, just to make it clear. Have fun ~~~~
                                                                                                                                          ~Rin

-

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Buu~~~mp!

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( may i join?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

(( may i join?))

((Sure! And thanks, for joining!))

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Hailie Jonese
nickname: Hawthorne
personality:  Hawthorne always had an independent streak to her personality. she shuts people out because it easier to never face her problems. if anything bothers her she'll strike out and wont stop until she gets what she wants. Hawthorne has a devious look to her face so she died her hair red in order for her to look scary.
other side: she loves to look at the sight of blood. she was abused when she was younger and has grown accustom to it.
crime: she was a cerial killer.
branch of sin:  whip wing
Deadmen/forgeries/Normal: crow claw
apearance: assasin anime girl

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thanks ^^, accepted!))

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's mine:
Name: Rei Matsukawa
Nickname: Koi

Appearance: 
He has black hair, sort of neat, hangs over his black solid eyes.  He's tall, about 6''2, and always has a smile on his face.
Personality:He's kind natured, willing to give a helping hand. The first time he met Luka, he skillfully stole her Candy, without her knowing it. Three days later he took pity on her, and gave it back, just in time to avoid a painful death.
Other Side:He's brutal, loves the smell of fear, couldn't give an eff about his opponent. 
Crime:The murder of 27 civilians, 32 police-men and 29 soldiers.
Branch Of Sin: Love Labyrinth.
Deadmen/Forgeries/Normal: Deadman.

Name:Ruka Kurogane
Nickname: Cherry 

Appearance: 
Her Eeeeeyes!;-; Ruka has thigh-length light pink hair, is about 5''3, and has blue eyes. She is usually timid, and blushes a lot.
PersonalityDazedhe's short tempered, and jealous, a tsundere, basically. 
Other Side: When Rei stole her Candy, she created another side to cope with the pain. The other side is blood-thirsty and violent, it actually created its own Branch of sin, making her have two. 
Crime: Brutal triple murder of three of her classmates.
Branch Of Sin: Owl's eyeball and Crimson Shield.
Deadmen/Forgeries/Normal: Deadmen. 

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Logan
Nickname: Q
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is an out-going cheeky teenage girl, she loves to smile and laugh. She can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any sistuation
Other Side: She is very very brutal and really doesn't have a heart when it comes to fighting she will do anything and go past limits to get her way......she couldn't give a rats tail for anyone 
Crime: She murdered many people
Branch Of Sin: Whip Wing
DeadMen/Forgeries/Normal: Tusme

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining!)

Deadman Wonderland

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, One question. I'm confused by the last part of the form. I was reading other peoples forms in this, so I could get an idea of how to do mine, and thwy put stuff that wan't of those 3 choices.. I'm confused..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos