Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
Name: Silvia
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Perso: Quiet, doesn't like much attention, she's a loner since she was left alone from anyone she cared about
Looks: Margaret
Supernatural: Dragon
Dragon form: Silvia
Other: Nothing

Name: Cimera
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Perso: Outgoing, loves to play games and laugh, smiles a lot and wants to make other people around her smile too
Looks: Sasha
Supernatural: Witch
Other: None

Luka in a school uniform!!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
Beaver!

Luka in a school uniform!!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2643
(( Accepted! ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
melancholicDeterrent_2127030 Lock
melancholicDeterrent_2127030
Member since:
May, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Name: Valentine Morgan Asher|Sebastian Alun Asher 
Age: Both 17
Gender: Male|Male
Personality: Valentine is the older, shyer, and kinder of the twins. His reticence is often mistaken for standoffish loner status and he is avoided - to his dismay. His social contact come from trying to fend off bullies without violence and trying to send off girls who think of him as an angsty rebellious loner with a penchant for rather bad habits and substances. He's sincere and sympathetic with a warm personality when you get through his nervous barrier. Valentine can be rather fussy as a person, a natural caregiver that puts others before himself. His behavior can seem weak to others. Valentine is selfless and works himself to the bone for others. Valentine loves his brother and tries to make him see the good in the world and its people. His endless patience does come from a reason.

Sebastian is younger with a more outgoing personality. But instead of kindness he greets most with sarcasm and boredom. He sees no goodness in anyone except his brother. Their parents left them to their own vices to be the dandies they always were.
Looks:
Supernatural: Fallen Angel x2
Other: Valentine has very introverted and household interests since he has to tend to 4 younger siblings while the parents are away on their own happy trip around the world. He's a skilled chef, gardener, and he's fairly decent at mending things. Valentine likes nothing better than tending to his flowers and writing quick scribble poems. Unlike Sebastian, Valentine can deal with just walking and being peaceful. He's more romantic compared to his brother. He learned the Indian martial art kalaripayattu, finding it more relaxing than any other style.

Sebastian has little interest besides sleep. The few other interests he does have are skateboarding, photography, and he likes coffee. Boy does he like coffee. Things that look creepy or Tim Burton like make him happy and tattoos also make him happy. He likes to draw abstract versions of people but denies he ever made them, thinking it would make him look like a friendly artist hopping around the block.

Name: Yoshiyuki "Yuki" Ashe Nasser
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Personality: Though Yuki's outward appearance is intimidating, he's a very kind person known for his calm demeanor and mature aura. A pensive individual, he does not have Valentine's nurturing nature but he's a supportive friend that tries to settle disputes with words rather than action. He prefers silence or cultured conversation from most people rather than constant idle chatter. A bookworm, Yuki is often throwing himself into studies from Voltaire or Priestley than paying attention in class.

An intelligent young man and a bit eccentric, Yuki sometimes prefers cats to people. Unfailingly polite and very intelligent, Yuki's adult like behavior and gentlemanly nature can wriggle himself out of trouble should it ever arise. When he finds moral values breached or when he's agitated enough he's known to be "scary" but no one has seen him completely angry. Such a thing is rather gruesome to imagine. Yuki's the type of guy who puts duty before self and he's a bit conservative. While Yuki is friendly he usually tends to stay inside or with few people in more isolated areas. Most of the time. He likes to read, study, and design clothing. His inspiration, of course, comes from his mixed heritage and old France.
Looks:
Supernatural: Werejackal/Warlock
Other: The son of a Japanese woman and a (mostly) Egyptian and British fellow, Yuki has become fascinated with the history of his people. The magick history, that is. The Egyptian myths are real as "powers" or "spirits" and there's a bit of a rumor around his family being descended from Anubis. Of course these rumors have led to stupidity. The first born of his family, Yuki has been the target of many a curse and when he was 9 the worst one happened. He wears his mask now to cover scars so people won't be too distracted. The curse also impeded his natural warlock abilities so Yuki's a bit sensitive about that. Maybe there was more behind that attack. Since that day Yuki's put more of his fighting practice in karate and kendo into work.

Name: Wren Mochizuki
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Personality: Unlike his best friend Yoshiyuki - the meaning of relaxed and poised - Wren is usually a bit of a mess. He's a busybody who loves to keep himself busy and do good. His pinpoint efficiency and need for work often puts him to sleep during class when Yuki's not there to keep him up. A straight A student, Wren studies like mad when he's not working or making himself heard in Student Council. He's considered annoying and unlikable by many and has few friends. This suits him better. More friends more distractions! When he's actually made to sit down and talk he admits hearing this does sting. Despite his harsh outward personality Wren is a bit sensitive.


At first Wren is cold and snappish, often to keep away would be dismissed friendships (he finds that this hurts more than being mocked by strangers). But when you make a friend in Wren he's a loyal and trustworthy friend and he'd die for Yuki and his family. Wren is responsible and disciplined as the heir to a mystic bathhouse and resort. He has a sharp business mind and eye for art. Known for intense determination, Wren has gone sleep deprived for three days just to balance work and studies. Few people understand his drive to succeed. He has an inferiority complex as his parents praise his younger siblings more and more and criticize him.
Looks:
Supernatural: Kitsune
Other: After Yuki's attack, Wren became very defensive of his best friend and set out to improve his own fighting. A talented fencer, archer, and kendo artist Wren is also known for a proficiency in judo and taekwondo. He collaborates with Yuki for designs to sell and is skilled in classical Japanese arts. He doesn't exactly see eye to eye with his two younger siblings and becomes angry if someone makes slurs against his geisha grandmother and poor cloth finisher grandfather.

Beavers

Also I need help posting pictures D: I tried just copying and pasting but it didn't work OTL

Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2643
(( You are in! To post pictures you have to upload them on your profile and copy the embed code, then you paste it on your form where the looks are supposed to be, I also had a problem with this for quite a while X3 ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
(( Got the message, like the idea, joining >::::3 
So, beaver, may I join?
My Form: 
Name: Rei Matsukawa
Age:17, true age unknown.
Gender: Male
Perso ( Don't put 'You'll see'!! # # Rei is a popular guy, and is able to make friends with everyone because of his sociable manner, but truly he is short tempered and jealous.He protects the ones in need, and fights the ones who need discipline.
Looks (Anime pic's!):
Supernatural:Angel. He has long-feathered white wings. 
Other (opt.): He has a love-hate relationship with Ruka. 

Name: Ruka Kurogawa
Age: 16, truly 16.
Gender: Female
Perso: Ruka is a very gentle, caring soul. Well, most of the time. She is hurt easily, and is currently going through a post-breakup depression, having just severed the red string between her and Rei. Now, she is often seen by herself, staring blankly at things.
Looks: 
  
Her Eeeeeyes!;-;Supernatural: She is also an angel, but has broken wings, so she must stray the earth, in order to find someone to mend them.
Other: N/A




Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16377
Name: Mika
Age: 15 *actually about 100*
Gender: F
Perso: She's pretty excited most of the time, She has a small temper.
Looks (Anime pic's!):
Supernatural: Psionic Vampire

Name: Xavier
Age: 16
Gender: F
Perso: H's  pretty laid back and calm.
Looks without the wings
Supernatural:
Shadow Master ~ Ability to make things disappear/reappear from the shadowlands. Also has the ability to cloud the mind, causing a version of paralyzation, dulling the senses. This ranges from a breif period of confusion to causing a deep coma like sleep.

Name: James
Age: 17
Gender: M
Perso: No one really kows about him, he keeps to himself and rarely talks to other people
Looks
Supernatural: Ability to create thing creatures, similar to the animals you see everyday. But they have unusual characteristics. Fore example, the butterfly in the picure. It has a strange florescent effect.

BEAVER






I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2643

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: Mika

Age: 15 *actually about 100*

Gender: F

Perso: She's pretty excited most of the time, She has a small temper.

Looks (Anime pic's!):

Supernatural: Psionic Vampire


Name: Xavier

Age: 16

Gender: F

Perso: H's  pretty laid back and calm.

Looks without the wings

Supernatural:

Shadow Master ~ Ability to make things disappear/reappear from the shadowlands. Also has the ability to cloud the mind, causing a version of paralyzation, dulling the senses. This ranges from a breif period of confusion to causing a deep coma like sleep.


Name: James

Age: 17

Gender: M

Perso: No one really kows about him, he keeps to himself and rarely talks to other people

Looks

Supernatural: Ability to create thing creatures, similar to the animals you see everyday. But they have unusual characteristics. Fore example, the butterfly in the picure. It has a strange florescent effect.

BEAVER







(( You are accepted but the last character must be a supernatural with a power ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2643

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

(( Got the message, like the idea, joining >::::3 

So, beaver, may I join?
My Form: 
Name: Rei Matsukawa
Age:17, true age unknown.
Gender: Male
Perso ( Don't put 'You'll see'!! # # Rei is a popular guy, and is able to make friends with everyone because of his sociable manner, but truly he is short tempered and jealous.He protects the ones in need, and fights the ones who need discipline.
Looks (Anime pic's!):
Supernatural:Angel. He has long-feathered white wings. 
Other (opt.): He has a love-hate relationship with Ruka. 


Name: Ruka Kurogawa

Age: 16, truly 16.

Gender: Female

Perso: Ruka is a very gentle, caring soul. Well, most of the time. She is hurt easily, and is currently going through a post-breakup depression, having just severed the red string between her and Rei. Now, she is often seen by herself, staring blankly at things.

Looks: 
  
Supernatural: She is also an angel, but has broken wings, so she must stray the earth, in order to find someone to mend them.

Other: N/A




(( You are in ^.^ ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Scarlet High (Open, Needs people!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16377

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:



"Storm1232" wrote:


Name: Mika


Age: 15 *actually about 100*


Gender: F


Perso: She's pretty excited most of the time, She has a small temper.


Looks (Anime pic's!):


Supernatural: Psionic Vampire



Name: Xavier


Age: 16


Gender: F


Perso: H's  pretty laid back and calm.


Looks without the wings


Supernatural:


Shadow Master ~ Ability to make things disappear/reappear from the shadowlands. Also has the ability to cloud the mind, causing a version of paralyzation, dulling the senses. This ranges from a breif period of confusion to causing a deep coma like sleep.



Name: James


Age: 17


Gender: M


Perso: No one really kows about him, he keeps to himself and rarely talks to other people


Looks


Supernatural: Ability to create thing creatures, similar to the animals you see everyday. But they have unusual characteristics. Fore example, the butterfly in the picure. It has a strange florescent effect.

BEAVER





 


(( You are accepted but the last character must be a supernatural with a power ))


Thats gonna be his power, the thing is.. I donno what that name for it would be.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos