Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

You see that yellow butterfly. The one that has been squashed. I'm sad to say.....your life isn't any different. You poor people , didn't even know what just hit you. Let me clear it up. You've died...or have you. Sadly i have no idea how you can get out of this very scary alternate world and return to your almost lifeless bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sunny here. This roleplay is only for the best roleplayers. If i have not roleplayed with you and have not experienced your little gift you will be declined. Okay so this roleplay is about some people. I don't care if they are teens, kids, or adults...they are people. Each one of the people have a different way of being in a situation of dieing. Examples may be : You where in a coma and your brain was starting to give up, or you where hit by a car and losing to much blood. So as you see these sittuations are where you are dieing. Now listen again. You haven't died... you are dieing. So when you are dieing you are transporte to another dimesion ruled by a crazy shadow man. Other know as the devil. Will you get out? Thats up to your character and your mad roleplaying skills

~Rules
( my great friend had an awesome idea on her forum to put a secret code in the rules that you had to put in your form so i know you read this so if anyone and her dont mind i will use it smile)

1. No godmoding. Okay i hate godmodding. If you don't know what it is, it's when you take control and start controlling someone else's character. Dont. Do. It
2. Don't sweare. I'm a very clean and god filled girl and i dont use foul language.
3. If you take control of this roleplay. That's a problem. Also if you make it about yourself. It's a problem.
4. When i see who is in this roleplay i will put the names of the people who will control it when im gone

~ (where names will be)
5. If you read this put unicorn in your form
6. Have funnnnnnnnnn
7. Oh and dont do rated r things. Its gross, this is a kids website!
8. No perfect characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please fill out the form below~

Name: (First, middle, last)
Personality:
Bio:
Looks: (Im more of an anime picture type gal)
Weapon: (a weapon you may have found or you may have found out what your 6th sense is..like seeing through things or something)
Code:
Pet Peeves:
Almost dieing event:
Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Allie Joy Bakers

Personality: Bubbly, Happy, and a person you love to be around. She loves everyone and is super nice. She almost never gets mad, unless you do something that gets her going. 

Bio: Born on June 3rd she was a successful baby. Other then her cancer of course. She had gotten cancer at 4 years old and went through chemotherapy to recover. She became cancer free at the age of 8. When she was 9, her brother committed suicide because of bully's at school. That inspired her to be the  caring, loving person that she is today,

Looks:
But with green eyes.

Weapon: She has telekinesis. (aka. can move things with her mind) She hasnt figured that out yet.

Code: Unicorns

Pet Peeves: Fake People, Guys who fake their feeling just to get a girl, Mean People, Bullies.

Almost Dieing Event: She got shot trying to keep someone from committing suicide 

Other: Idk

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow! Nice ! Accepted smile

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Yay! I made her with a deep past

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

btw this is what the devil wants you to see him as

-devilish

~My Girl

Name: Chloe Sarah Smith
Personality: Chloe is very nice and bubbly on the outside, but hides her anger and fustration on the inside. One the outside Chloe likes to shop and drive her credit card insane. On the inside she would rather be sitting in a corner. On the outside Chloe loves her friends and is so sweet to them. On the inside she would just like to shove there faces into the ground.
Bio: Chloe was born a healthy baby. She was raised into a wonderful girl.. always doing great. Noone knew how much pressure she had to stay perfect old chloe. Soon she started to cut herself but continued to look like an angel. Soon her depression got so bad she decided it was time to go...
Looks:strawberry
Weapon: When she got sucked into the alternate dimension she was given a bow an arrow. Her sixth sense that she will soon uncover is the power of nature.
Code: Unicorn
Pet Peeves: People telling her how pretty and nice she is
Almost dieing event: She stabbed herself and is dying while you are reading. If she doesnt leave this new place soon she will die
Other: She never believed in love

~My Boy

Name: Harry Bondine
Personality: Harry is a very outgoing guy. He always looks out for other people. He loves to give gifts out of the blue. He is very nice and can be a funny bunny. He is also very romantic and loves to shower people in love.
Bio: Harry has always been fastinated in gangs and how many people die because of them. That led him to start a coming out of gang organization at 15. This helped gang people get back on there feet and become a better person.
Looks:ooo
Weapon: His sixth sense that he will find out later is brain controlling
Code: Unicorn!
Pet Peeves. Yelling and unclean places
Almost dieing event: He was shot by a gang person
Other: idk

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Aurora Bethanya James
personality: Aurora , because of her name , has a knack for looking at the stars.  she is a day dreamer sometimes she gets in big trouble because of this. oddly enough she thinks its a curse.
sometimes she'll doodle on anything even if its not her property. Aurora is also very shy.
bio: her parents are meteorologist which is why she was named Aurora (aurora -  the northern lights  or southern lights located in the ionosphere which is also in the atmosphere.)
. her parents always traveling and one day died in a flight to japan. so she locked herself in her own little world
looks:
weapon: she can control a sword but she usually uses daggers.
code: unicorn
pet peeves: people who think  they're so strong and like to show off
almost dieing event: she was walking down the street when a car spinned out of control and tumbled over her.
other: N/A 

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(nice!!! accepted)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

(nice!!! accepted)

(( why thank you))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Would I be able to join? I don't think we've done an RP together, but I can assure you that I'm top quality. c:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
okay..i trust your word

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

E-DATING going on Kw

Favourite Sport?

E-DATING going on Kw

E-DATING going on Kw

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos