×
Back left
Back right

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 3350

Harry watched her get the turkey. He almost forgot he told her he'd learn how to make it from her.

Awwww

~Claudia


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

Gabriel crossed his arms. "We just want to know how to get out of here. It stinks, like seriously". Artemis nodded in agreement. It does "stink", he thought. Although the only reason why I would use that word is if something were to have a bad odor.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
AJ-

I set up the turkey in front of both of us. "Ready to Learn?" I ask with a smile.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 3350

"Y-yes" Harry stutters and stands

Awwww

~Claudia


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
AJ-

"Can you go grab my pocket knife from over there?" I ask him, pointing to the tent.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 3350

Harry nodded and went into the tent. He quickly found her poutch and ran back out handing it to her.

Awwww

~Claudia


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
AJ-

"Thanks." I say as I get out my knife. "Can you cut off the head and gut it?" I ask sweetly with pleading eyes.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3039

"Well you're on your own then", Alex muttered, and moved into the dark of the trees, watching for a sign of prey, despite the reaction he would expect from Eventide.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 3350

Harry gulped and nodded. He took the knife and after about 5 minutes he was done. "You can look now i cleaned all the blood and stuff that would make you sad.." he said nicely.

Chloe started walking and then she bumped into someone or something (hollybl2468 character if you dont mind Frustrated)

Awwww

~Claudia


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3039

"Watch your step", Alex snarled as a figure bumped into him, calming as he realised it was simply a girl. Eventide suddenly ran up behind him, leaping in front of the deer that had originally caught his gaze, which caused him to lower his crossbow. "Stop being so #### frustrating! I'm hungry!", Alex snapped, not daring to release an arrow in case he hit Eventide. A low sigh fell from his lips, and he handed over the crossbow in silence. "Fine. Can I kill some fish in the nearby pond?" he asked, a slightly taunting tone in his voice. Eventide was silent for a couple of moments, but then nodded slowly. "Don't kill too many. Did you know vegetarians save around five hundred animals a year?" she pointed out in an attempt to make him feel guilty.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity