Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry watched her get the turkey. He almost forgot he told her he'd learn how to make it from her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel crossed his arms. "We just want to know how to get out of here. It stinks, like seriously". Artemis nodded in agreement. It does "stink", he thought. Although the only reason why I would use that word is if something were to have a bad odor.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I set up the turkey in front of both of us. "Ready to Learn?" I ask with a smile.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Y-yes" Harry stutters and stands

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

"Can you go grab my pocket knife from over there?" I ask him, pointing to the tent.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry nodded and went into the tent. He quickly found her poutch and ran back out handing it to her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

"Thanks." I say as I get out my knife. "Can you cut off the head and gut it?" I ask sweetly with pleading eyes.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you're on your own then", Alex muttered, and moved into the dark of the trees, watching for a sign of prey, despite the reaction he would expect from Eventide.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry gulped and nodded. He took the knife and after about 5 minutes he was done. "You can look now i cleaned all the blood and stuff that would make you sad.." he said nicely.

Chloe started walking and then she bumped into someone or something (hollybl2468 character if you dont mind Frustrated)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Watch your step", Alex snarled as a figure bumped into him, calming as he realised it was simply a girl. Eventide suddenly ran up behind him, leaping in front of the deer that had originally caught his gaze, which caused him to lower his crossbow. "Stop being so #### frustrating! I'm hungry!", Alex snapped, not daring to release an arrow in case he hit Eventide. A low sigh fell from his lips, and he handed over the crossbow in silence. "Fine. Can I kill some fish in the nearby pond?" he asked, a slightly taunting tone in his voice. Eventide was silent for a couple of moments, but then nodded slowly. "Don't kill too many. Did you know vegetarians save around five hundred animals a year?" she pointed out in an attempt to make him feel guilty.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...

Name one movie better then Frozen

Favorite Video Game?