Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome, thank you. c:

Name: Mackenzie "Mack" Raphael Hoffman.
Personality: Mack is a very humorous person. He knows how to be serious, but he doesn't let things slow him down. He's very charismatic, which goes well with his ability to quickly make friends. He has this aura around him that makes him charming and approachable. He wants to finish high school with a bang, and move on to bigger and better things afterwards.
Bio: Mack's as deep in the closet as one can be in this world. He knows that he's gay, but he's never given a sign to show that he is. Having a very religion family doesn't help him, and he's scared to admit the truth because he feels like he'll be prosecuted. He makes comments about girls all the time but still does double checks when he sees a guy. He's hopeful that no one has noticed. He likes art. His room is part of his house's attic, and he paints the walls when he finds inspiration. He uses his room as his canvas. He likes a lot of alternative music.
Looks: RP Character: Name TBD
Mack has soft blond hair that goes just past the bottom of his ears and a little longer in the back. His eyes are a faded amber that goes well with his pale complexion. He's tall, around 6'3, and weighs around 160 lbs. He has athletic legs and torso due to frequent activity, such as running. His tongue is pierced.
Weapon: The gun he was shot with.
Code: Unicorn.
Pet Peeves: Stereotypes.
Almost dying event: Mack lives (or lived) in the city of Chicago, and he was basically at the wrong spot at the wrong time. He was shot and instantly rendered uncinscious (or dead).
Other: He likes to click his tongue ring.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice!

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( i guess we can start and hopefully more people will join later on)

Chloe woke up with a massive headache. She espected herself to be in a hospital bed getting letured by her mom and the doctor about why suicide is bad but instead..... she was in a very dark forest. It was surely light out but the colors of the forest where scary. Where was she.

Harry woke up falling. Falling from what? He landed on a soft mosses patch of grass...grass why was he on grass. He looked up. "How did i get up a tree. How did i get here?" he thought over and over again. Sadly he didn't have the answer to this question.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mack came to with a pounding headache. His joints were feet stuck in concrete. He wiped the back of his hand over his face and pulled the rheum away from his eyes. He felt the back of his head, but there was nothing there. He was expecting blood or something, maybe stitches or whatever, but this was odd. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't anywhere near a hospital, or at least that's what it seemed like. One of his legs was slung over a boulder and the other was strategically placed on the ground, bent slightly at the knee. He moved his arms and pushed himself up into a sitting position. He definitely wasn't in Chicago anymore. He furrowed his brow and tried to think back to how he could of got here, but he only remembered getting off the green line at the wrong stop only to be shot. He bit his lip and stood lethargically and waddled around trying to find something or someone that could help him. "Hello?" he called out. He almost lost his balance walking forward, but he caught onto a branch and held himself up. "Whew," he mumbled to himself. He stood back straight again and padded himself down. He found something in his pocket, but it wasn't to be expected. He pulled out a handgun. "Huh," he muttered, and glanced up and around before putting it away. He would be nice to have, wherever he was, but letting someone else know that he had it probably wouldn't be a good bold move to begin with. "Hey!" He yelled out again and this time heard his voice echo through the trees. This was going to be a long day.

let

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
(( we didnt start did we?))

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
((we like just started so your fine))

Chloe body became overjoyed. She was alone...from the people that made her want to die. She got up and spun around seeing the leaves and flowers that where on her fly off one by one. She stopped when she heard someone yell "Hello" Chloe looked up to the sky "Really god just when i was happy...." she said before searching for the person with the voice. She was still nice Chloe on the outside..but still depressed Chloe inside. She kicked leaves and stomped on flowers while walking. She yelled "Hello..." back.

Harry looked around he heard voices. "Maybe i can get some help..." Harry got up and heard his back crack. "Ah..." he said... his back felt alot better. He started walking. He started to have a flashback of what happened before he fell asleep. It happened quickly. He was working with one of his clients when one of his gang friends came in and shot him. Harry groaned.. it hurt to remeber.

Devil- I walked back and forth before i finally saw movement in my death forest. "Ah so they have woken.."

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
aurora's head spun uncontrollably. she felt something under her she imagined it was the hospital bed, but the ground was rough and it tickled? her legs were stiff and it felt like she was standing up for the first time. the trees loomed above her it was quite scary. her head was coered in blood. but it was dry.
((im sorry that was lame))

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mack heard something in the distance, but it definitely wasn't his own echo. A feminine "Hello" penetrated through the trees. He grinned in half disbelief. It's crazy. Someone else might be out here. He patted his pocket and made sure that the gun was still tucked securely inside. "Hey!" he called again. He walked in the direction in which he heard the other voice, and kept moving forward until he felt sick. Maybe almost dying gave him a heart condition or something. He leaned onto a tree, panting out each breath. He definitely didn't have asthma, but this felt like an attack. His lungs were burning; he couldn't breathe.

let

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe kept on walking feeling a pain in her lower side. That's what she gets for trying to kill her self. She heard another greeting while approaching a black blob. "Who are you?" she said stopping in her tracks. She was scared this person could not be a person at all..... Chloe climbed a tree. Once up the tree she sat down and the pain in her lower side got worse causing her to throw up blood. Am i dieing?? She thought scared out of her wits, waiting for the blob to reply she leaned against a branch wiping the blood off of her lips.

Harry stopped hearing the voices but yet saw a black blob get up. "Who are you?" he yelled at it. He kept his distance. He knew that was the safest thing to do befoe he found out what, or who it was.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mack pulled together the will power to move forward, but collapsed again a minute later against a tree. He glanced up and took in his surroundings - everything seemed normal foresty stuff, but there was a man (if you could call it a man) at the center of a clearing. It, whatever it was, was pure black. It radiated darkness. "What is that?" he asked himself. He started coughing again and he pulled his arm over his mouth due to instinct.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

latest videos