Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chlow looked at it. There was no response from it no emotion. She felt a pang of guilt. "What the heck are you!" she said. It felt like this thing gave her guilt.

Harry leaned on a tree. Tired to move.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
( Im on the computer! I can finally write a super detailed response!!)

Allie-

As I slowly regain consciousness, all i could think was bright. This light in my eyes is blinding.  My eyelids slide up and reveal where i am. This doesn't look like a hospital to me, I say to myself. I slowly sit up and take in my surroundings. Trees, grass, flowers, moss, and rocks all around me. A forest? Of all places I could be I'm in a FOREST!? I look down at my stomach and see a little dry blood. I'm healed? I asked myself, for surely this can't be right. I took a bullet strait to the heart, there is no possible way I can be alive, and in a forest of all places. I then look at the bright side of this. I'm alive for starters. I'm in a place where there are animals, water, food, and shelter available to me. I can live here, until i figure out a better plan. Then I get up onto my feet and start working. I grab rocks and sticks, then start to make a fire pit. I decide to take a break after a while of digging. Then I get up, take off my jacket and start to gather berries off the bushes around me. I'm SO glad my knack for remembering things in coming in handy now. I once read a book about all poisonous plants that humans shouldn't eat. These berries were OK. As I sit there gathering I hear something that sounds like a human yelling. I get up, brush off my jeans off, and start walking the direction where the sound came from. I emerge from the bushes and see another human being. I let out a blood curtailing scream. I thought i was the only one out here......

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Name: Onali diana harison
perso:calm, quite, always shy around other ppl
Bio:she was a great kid under all means always was a a plus stundent when she was alive.
looks: profile pic
weapon: sword that was used to kill her.She will soon find out her sixth sense able to bend time.
Almost dieing event:she was killed by a sword to her heart.
Other: She has been under a carefull eye of the army till death her parents where two army generals.
code:unicorn
Pet peeves: people who like to tease kids, funny hair,fighting(only if she has too)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join?)

Name: Katrina Maximum Stormbringer
Looks: my profile pic
Personality: She can be sweet, though she can also be rather fierce.
Bio:  She lived in England before moving to America.  Her parents died on the flight, making her an orphan.
Almost dieing moment.  While she was moving, her plane was struck by lightning, killing everyone but her.  She fell into a coma.
Weapon:  she can control lightning
Pet peeves:  annoying people, wolf killers (she loves wolves) ice
Other:  she has a strong British accent, and has very few friends.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry oakfeather you didnt follow my rules but everyoe else accepted)

Harry slid to the ground his back still on the tree. He heard a scream which mae him jump a little. What in the world?? He thought. He was to confused. He thought he saw a human, he thought he heard a human, but he just cant find one. He started to shake his head rubbing his eyes hoping that when he was done he would be back in his hospital bed or wherever he was suppose to be. He didn't even care if he was 6 feet underground he wanted to get out of here.

Chloe almost feel out of her perch on the tree hearing a scream. She quickly brought her hand to her heart and breathed in and out deeply. I need to get out of here!! She screamed in her mind. She was scared and worst of all she was alone. She didn't know what to do.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Confused, which rule)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( im sorry but it doesnt matter)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I slowly walk in front of the boy leaning against the tree. I stare at him to see if he will say anything to me. I want to know that im not the only person out here, and Im not alone, but from the looks of it this boy might be dead. I sit down on the ground and say "Hi." with a very low, small voice

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry almost jumped seeing the girl. He regained himself and said, "Hello." So god didn't make me alone. The girl looked pretty nice but just like himself they where a little whiter than what they should be. "Im Harry..who are you?"

Chloe leaned against the branch again and closed her eyes. She was thinking when she'd open them she would be home again.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Fowl Phantom
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful
Bio: Artemis is a prodigy who goes to an advance school.  A lot of people like him, but, of course, he has enemies.
Looks: Profile Pic
Weapon: Sensing a presence (Is this okay?  If not, he will use his hands & feet.)
Code: Unicorn
Pet Peeves: Immature people
Almost dieing event: A bully shooting him with a gun
Other: He is best friends to Gabriel

Name: Gabriel Short Rose
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, intelligent, stubborn (sometimes), & loyal (to Artemis).
Bio:  Gabriel is an all A student.  Although he is not as intelligent as Artemis, he is pretty intelligent.  Gabriel is well-liked & very loyal to Artemis.  He lost an eye due to a fist fight since he was protecting Artemis
Looks: Artemis Fowl II Just with dirty blond hair.  He has an eye patch on his right eye, covered by his hair.
Weapon: Fists & feet
Code: Unicorn
Pet Peeves: Boredom
Almost dieing event: Protecting Artemis when his was about to be shot.
Other: He is best friends with Artemis

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Chat not working for me!

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

what does the signature above you tell?

latest videos