Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

You Think You Know Me (ARO advanced roleplayers only)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(awe ok.)

AJ-

I bring the dead turkey back to in front of the fire, then start to pluck the feathers off of it. I look at Harry, hoping he will start a conversation.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{May I please join? If you require a sample post, I can submit one}.

Name: Eventide Jevera Celeste

Personality: People describe her as psychic, unique and intuitive. Some refer to her as a "Freak" or "Weirdo" since she has been known to sense the feelings and thoughts of others, and even have brief visions, etc. She is intelligent, talented in arguing and selfless.

Bio: Her parents were unfortunately killed in a car accident on the freeway, the day of her 16th birthday. She was home educating herself while they were out, and had been homeschooling from the age of 9 to 18. She became very involved with those in the afterlife, and constantly claimed she had conversed with ghosts and spirits, making her especially open-minded.

Looks: 

Weapon: She carries a silver crossbow and a sack of venom tipped arrows. Her ability is summoning, giving her the power to summon another being or object from seemingly nowhere. This ability includes being able to create objects or beings, but this requires more concentration. She has not discovered that she has this ability yet.

Code: Unicorn

Pet Peeves: Smokers, arrogance and animal cruelty (She's a vegetarian).

Almost Dying Event: She was on her way home from the supermarket an hour or so before midnight and was mugged in an alleyway where she was shot and left to die. 

Other: She has a fear of drowning due to an experience she suffered at the age of 7.

Name: Alexander Phoenix Ozul

Personality: He's always been the troublemaker, tattoos, smoking type guy, but that is merely his exterior. He is dark and mysterious, strong-willed and dangerous, but at the same time, he is loyal, romantic, protective and defensive of his friends.

Bio: His father was an abusive man, and he hardly ever spent time with his mother, who was trying to deal with the issues of her husband. His father was known as a ####-dealer to a group of punks in the nearby alleyway. They ended up in an argument, and his father was killed. His mother committed suicide a few months later.

Looks:

Weapon: He doesn't carry a weapon, but his ability is to create portals, through which he can travel through time and place, bringing whatever he carries with him. He is currently unaware of his power.

Pet Peeves: Eventide (since she is always on his back about his smoking), whiners.

Almost Dying Event: He stabbed himself with a kitchen knife, seeing it as a relief from his depression and miserable past.

Other: He smokes when depressed, and hates those who despise him for it.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
iGemini Lock
iGemini
StarStarStar
[May I join?]

Name: Arix "Jinx" Martin

Personality: Arix is most often shown to be stoic, serious, cold and detached, as she seldom smiles and is not known for possessing a sense of humor. She never seems to laugh and she has admitted that she is not "good with feelings" and has been described as "cold as one already dead". She is also headstrong and stubborn, even to a fault, refusing to walk away during suspicious activity or until the task at hand is completed. This sometimes reaches a point where she ignores even life-threatening injuries, such as falling unconscious from blood loss. Despite Arix's stony exterior, she is not entirely apathetic, as she tends to become distressed and vengeful when those she cares about are threatened, injured or killed.

Looks: 

Weapon: Silver bow & arrow - has a sapphire at the ends of the arrow. Her 6th sense is to be connected or connect with all living and non-living in existence and their essence [body, mind, soul] giving them her the power to identify, understand, know and feel every sentient creature.

Pet Peeves: People trying to communicate with her, interruptions.

Almost dying event: Was shot 3 times - once in the shoulder and twice in the leg. Almost died of blood loss.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes both are accepted)

Harry looked at her and gripped her hand softly and put it on the ground next to her. "You need to relax for a while. Lets just talk. Not about bad things but things we like, that make us happy? Hows that sound" Harry says smiling with his mouth and eyes.

Chloe really wanted to find another human.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Thanks!}

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

"That sounds wonderful, so what makes you happy?"  I ask staring with curious eyes.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(is anyone on?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(I AM!!)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hummm. Well my mom makes me happy. And snickerdoodles that my mom makes make me happy." Harry says beaming. He could almost taste the snickerdoodles in his mouth. Inside his mind he was drooling. "You?" he asked

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

latest videos