x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Alto
Alto

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
This is the first role play I've made or done in a while, so I'm a little rough around the edges.
But anyways, this idea was something I developed after playing the game Ib. It is a free game for the PC, and it's very fun. It's a horror game, full of jump scares, but still fun.

The plot is about an art gallery that has a secret mural - surrounded by a frame to look like a painting - on one of its walls inside. It is only seen by children or teenagers that have a deep, strong heart, full of kindness and bravery. One day, two kids - or teenagers - wander away from their parents during a visit to the gallery, and discover the mural on the wall. Then the lights go out. Not a single soul is in sight. They wander for a few minutes, searching for anyone that remained, and find each other. The frame around the mural disappears, and then the two are suddenly dragged into the painting by what seems like an invisible force. This is where they meet two kids - or teenagers - just like them, who hope to escape the gallery. What they don't know is that these two were created by a man that painted everything within the gallery. The two kids they meet try and prevent them from finding out so they can take their bodies and escape the gallery they are forced to call home.

It's better to have played Ib before joining, but you don't have to. I can just give you any extra information that you need or want to know before or during the role play.

I'm hoping for this just to be a two person role play; me and someone else. Only if you can handle two characters, though. If you can't, then it can be a three person role play.

I ask that it's only two because the Children Born of Paint won't come in until later on, so it'd be easier to have two people playing the original kids - or teenagers - before they enter the mural. Then there's no unfairness.

Anyways, here is a form.

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
Species: [meaning human or painting]
Color: [meaning character's rose color; will be explained below]
Painting: [only put this is if you are a painting. it means the name of the painting you are in.]
Other:

A few side notes.

If a painting that a kid is in is found and destroyed, the kid will cease to exist and will die the same way that the painting did.
The only way for the humans to find out about the paintings is from reading a book about the gallery or finding the painting.
It's extremely difficult to find the paintings of the kids. They're many floors down in the gallery.
While inside of the mural, paintings and sculptures in the mural gallery come to life and will try and prevent the human kids from escaping by destroying them. They do this because the kids from the paintings are determined to escape. They follow the orders of the kids from the paintings.
Like the game Ib, the two human kids have roses that keep them alive. As the roses wither, so do they. Vases can be found through the gallery which magically return the roses to full health. The kids from the paintings have them, too, but theirs are fake. The color of your rose depends on the color scheme or just favorite color of the character.
Also, ask to join.

Think that you can try to spare me like I'm some pawn?

Well you didn't spare my brother so get DUNKED ON.

╰☆╮

Posted By:
Alto
Alto

StarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
Oh my, would you lookie here. 

╰☆╮

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(Omg an Ib roleplay! May I?)

Bio  I lost count

For the Illidari!

Posted By:
Alto
Alto

StarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(Are you able to play two characters? A human and a painting?)

╰☆╮

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(Yeah I can. It will take awhile with the characters though.)

Bio  I lost count

For the Illidari!

Posted By:
Alto
Alto

StarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(That is perfectly fine. Do you mind it being just us two with the two characters each, like I had wanted? If not I can add roles.)

╰☆╮

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(Two each is fine)

Bio  I lost count

For the Illidari!

Posted By:
Alto
Alto

StarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
(Excellent. I play mostly females, but I will play a male and a female if you can do the same, but you can pick which is human and which is not.)

╰☆╮

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
Name:  Dylan  Greenwood
LooksFrownPicture Coming)

Wearing:  Same outfit with a blue and white cap.
Species: Human
Color:   a blue the same shade as his hat
Other:
Personality- Dylan is a man of science and quite the fan of solving puzzles. Though he is not exactly a ‘kid’ he can sure act like it when he’s in the mood. He loves mysteries and the hint of horror seen at the museum.  He likes to carry around a red journal to write his research down.

Name: Veronica
Looks: (Picture COMING)

Wearing:  a red dressand black boots.
Species: Painting
Color: Light pink (almost white)
Painting: Child of the Rose- (1866)
Other: 
Personality-Veronica is not used to being human. She has Pyrophobia and is afraid of any kind of fire (what painting is not afraid of fire). She is manipulative and quite a good liar.
She is quite violent. When you first meet her she is shy but can become talkative. She is protective and quite friendly and shows a murderous side when she fells threatened.

Bio- Being painted in 1866, Veronica is claimed to be based on a real girl during that time but she is a fragment of the artist’s imagination. Her painting was soon lost and put into multiple museums. She was sometimes sold to auctions and usually returned elsewhere after a month. Her painting was said to be cursed and was threaten to be destroyed.  The museum then brought her from what was said to be her ‘last auction’ and stayed there since.

Bio  I lost count

For the Illidari!

Latest Forum Posts

favorite card game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

♪♫♩ A Story From Lyrics ♪♫♩ Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games