Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural School

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Devils, angels, werewolves, vampires. They all come here!
It's one big boarding school for the supernaturals!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Type:

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!   Can I Join?                                                                                                                                                      Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                           Age : 15                                                                                                                                                          Bio : Alexandra always had a hard life , and was raised on the tough side , she had to raise herself with her older brother , they both learned how to take care of themselves and learned how to satisfy there needs , when there parents didn't , The parents soon later died , at a young age ,and that's when there hard work , paid off , later they got a visit from a person dressed in dark clothing , you can barely see his face , and thus they were given there abilities ..                                                                                                                                                 Looks : My Profile Picture/ When her powers are activated her eyes turn a bright silver and her hands become a glowing silver sensation , and her hair changes color depending on her mood...                                                                                                                                                      Personality : Alexandra is the kind , nature-loving , caring , protective , tomboy , ### ## first then outgoing , and loves to be around people                                                                                                                                                     Other : Is scared of closed spaces ,and has a older protective brother                                                                                                                                                   Type : A Nature Controller                                                                                                                 ( I can make a boy form , I just need a minute...)

Supernatural School

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Here is My Boy form                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Name : Joey                                                                                                                                                                                     Age : 17                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bio : The same as Alexandra since there brother and sister                                                                                                                                                    Looks : ( I'll put the images later... )                                                                                                                                                              Personality : Joel is a tomboy , kind, caring, nice , sweet , protective , outgoing , and loves to be around people..                                                                                                                                                          Other : protects his sister for anything ..                                                                                                                                                           Type : He can control electronics...

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Eve
Bio: Eve was left on the side of the road when she was three. She walked into the woods nearby and discovered she wasn't normal. Ever since she has been practicing her elf powers.
Looks 

personality: Eve is hard to really talk to. She is sweet but sometimes doubts people. She has abandonment issues and is pretty shy.
Other; When Eve finds someone she likes she will stick with them
Type:Elf

Supernatural School

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Vanessa Fay

Personality: She's quiet but if you really get to know her as a friend she's fun, outgoing, and sweet. She's a great fighter and can stand up for her self if someone's bothering her.
Biography: When she was 13 years old there was an earthquake at her house. Her mother and father were trapped outside. She tried to save them  but ended up killing herself. As far as she knows, she woke up one day with wings. She had to train herself.

Type: Dark, Light angel.

Looks:
My character Vanessa in inhuman 

Other: She has a secret she hasn't told anybody.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, can I join?

Name: Lucy Blank

Bio: Born in America, she moved to Japan at age 5. She attended Raira High School and graduated at age 18.  She had a boyfriend at age 19 and they both were successful information brokers. She left him in Japan until she graduates the academy, but they still text for hours a day. 
###### (Except her hair's a little shorter and in two braids.)
Personality: Secretive, tough, sarcastic, funny, loving, observative
Other:
Type:Matagot

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name;Connor
Age;16
Bio; Connor was raised in a loving and caring home with people who didn't understand him.
Looks

perso: Connor is cute and outgoing and easy to talk to. He is  likeable and sometimes downright stupid
Other: He will secretly be in love with Eve
Type: Werewolf

Supernatural School

Posted By:
VampirePopstar482
VampirePopstar482
StarStar
Name: Winter
Bio:  Her parents were a merman and a human so they got arrested for illegal marrigage she is kind of shy but once she knows you she is quite outgoing
Looks: Long curly blond hair and misty silver eyes wears usually a white shirt and blue vest and a skirt when not in water when in water she has a purpely blue tail
Other: can hypnotize people and can control and freeze water
Type: Siren/ mermaid

Supernatural School

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Everyone accepted! 

Oops forgot to do my form!

Name: Avalon

Bio: Avalon's father was a dark angel and married a human. You would of thought it would be half and half. But instead they created a demon. No one quite knows what she is. Her father left in spite of not having a son to take after him. She lives with her mother. She couldn't handle her so she sent her here. She is determined to be exactly like her father...

Looks:  Shoulder length, curly brown hair. Deep, chocolate brown eyes that go a strange purple color when she's angry. Long thick eye lashes with diamante creating a flick around her eyes. She can create fancy patterns on nails. 

Other: She's sly and quick. She can fool people with the click of her fingers. 

She's best friends with? ((Anyone?))

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
( She can be best friends with mine smile )

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the signature above you!

What to do if I can't date?

Nothing

latest videos