Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy turned around and stared at Eve's desk in wonder.
"You did that?"

Supernatural School

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
" I don't even know why I'm trying! What's the point in life!" Ava talked about her holidays for about 15 minutes. They were late for class but nobody came looking for them or cared. "Your turn?" She giggled.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked at Lucy and nodded. Connor strode into the small classroom and found a seat next to a girl who was sitting all alone. He looked over at what she was doing and saw a leaf on her hand. Eve saw the boy looking at her and pulled away her hand. Connor looked at the girl as she hid behind her hair. He didn't know what he did wrong but he wanted to apologize "Hi, I'm Connor. Umm I'm sorry for that. Are you an elf or something?" Eve looked at the boy and nodded "I'm a wood elf. But how did you know about elves humans aren't supposed to know." 
"Oh well #1 I'm a werewolf and you smell like elf. #2 your ears"  he said pointing at her elfish ears " and number three there was a leaf on your hand." Connor smiled and Eve returned it.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
She laughed and put her arms around her knees. "Don't you think we should get to class?" Vanessa asked making a puppy face.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Supernatural School

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
"S'posse we should then my friend!" Ava took her friends hand and ran with her to class. They floated in together and took the back seats on the right. 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Vanessa opened up her bookbag and took out a necklace with a black heart on it that said 'I Love My Best Friend'. "Ava, I bought  necklace for you over the summer. I have one too." She gave it to Avalon.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cool!" Lucy turned around after nodding at Connor. 
These people weren't like her. She wasn't going to fit in here.
She took out her notebook and wrote the name-
"Hey whats your name?" She asked the girl with the little forest on her desk.
She was a Matagot, do she could give good luck to the ones she loved or thought needed help. She would write down the girl's name so she could remember later, she needed luck, she looked sad.

Supernatural School

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Ava stared at Vanessa with big eyes. "You didn't" She squealed! "I love you Ness!" She jumped over to her to hug her. "Pft! Look over there. It's an elf. See her ears!?" She whispered so only Vanessa could hear. 

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked at Lucy and sorta smiled "My name is Eve." Eve looked down at her necklace that had her name on it sadly. That was one of the only things she was left with when she was left on the side of the road. She rubbed the necklace between her fingers softly.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar

"KatherineKathyKat" wrote:

Ava stared at Vanessa with big eyes. "You didn't" She squealed! "I love you Ness!" She jumped over to her to hug her. "Pft! Look over there. It's an elf. See her ears!?" She whispered so only Vanessa could hear. 

"Maybe it's because she is an elf, hm?" Lucy said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'