Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Blackrose Orphanage for Troubled Kids. The place where kids who cause trouble go. Who cause things to happen. Who are different.

Blackrose Orphanage has been known for years as a place where the different children go. You can't just go to Blackrose, you have to have been sent away from an orphanage or two first. And there's something else, something the public doesn't know: none of the kids at the orphanage are exactly human.

Rules:
- try and include everyone
- romance allowed, but it's not the entire point of the roleplay.
- don't make your character perfect.
- this isn't ask to join, but I can deny your form if you disobey the rules.
- don't make this all about you.
- if you feel alone, try and go talk to someone. I don't want posts complaining about your aloneness if you haven't tried socializing.
- any pictures are allowed, along with description, but be descriptive.
- use good spelling and grammar. I understand a few mistakes, but don't misspell every other word and use horrible grammar.
- post like one of these two: Jeremy went to the store (or) Jeremy- I went to the store. Don't post like: Jeremy- *goes to store*

Form:

Name:
Appearance: 
Personality: (optional)
Species: (humans with powers allowed, but a maximum of two powers)
Bio: (optional)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Character list:

Alexandra "Alex" / girl / 15 / elementalist - fire / samanthapandaw
Ivy Kass / girl / 11 / siren / trinityac
Rachel / girl / 13 / human with powers - nature / mokeydokey
Kyler / guy / 16 / human with powers - tech and force fields / mokeydokey
Vera / girl / 16 / lightning dragon / Oakfeather
Taylor / girl / 16 / half human, half vampire / AlexisluvsUnicorns
Jake / guy / 17 / half human, half shapeshifter / AlecisluvsUnicorns
Artemis Phantom / guy / 12 / vampire / mon135
Gabriel Rose / guy / 12 / vampire / mon135

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra "Alex"
Appearance: Alex has wavy red hair that reaches about a half inch below her shoulders. She usually keep it tied out of her face in a low ponytail. She has largish blue eyes with little flecks of gold in them. She has very pale skin, with freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. She's very slight, at only 5' 2" tall and weighing in at a little under 100 lbs. 
Personality: I'm going to do such a lazy job for this. She's loyal to her friends, has a slight temper, and she doesn't trust very easily. She doesn't like being around lots of people, and hates physical contact.
Species: fire elementalist
Bio: Alex's parents abandoned her when she was 6 at an orphanage. She's been moving around ever since, occasionally being adopted only to be given back up within the month. She moved to Blackrose three years ago, and she thinks she's probably going to stay until she's finally old enough to leave.
Other: usually wears tank tops, jeans, and combat boots. She has a higher body temperature than normal.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump!

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll Join! )                                                                                                                                                                Name : Rachel                                                                                                                                                                                              Age : 13                                                                                                                                                                                       Appearance : My profile picture/ When she is human , when her powers are activated her eyes turn a bright silver/white color , sensation there glowing , and her hands do the same , they turn silver knowing she has power , and her hair changes depending on her mood..                                                                                                                                                                                  Personality : Rachel is the kind , sweet , nice ,loving , caring ,sometimes wise , fun to be with , shy outgoing , and Gets worried a lot ..                                                                                                                                                         Species : Form of A Human , but has powers , she has the power of nature , as in weather and plants anything with nature..                                                                                                                                                                  Bio : Rachel had a tough life , she grew up with her brother and her ####-abusive father , Sometimes he would even hit her! But the mom died when she was 3 years old , from a gambling incident , and well she had to take care of herself , and her brother ,even though he was older , they both learned how to take care of themselves , and fulfill there needs.. They later got a visit from a random guy dressed in black , who gave them there power...                                                                                                                                                           Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                                Other : Has a brother and learned to mastermind her powers, sort of .. And carries a bow and arrow she carved from wood..   ( I'll make the boy one .. )

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you!)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Vera
Appearance: my profile pic, without the highlights
Personality: annoyed and secretive
Species: lightning dragon
Other: she has very few friends

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Blank
Appearance: Lucy Blank  (Everything in the picture besides her hair, they're in two braids.) Lucy has teal eyes, brown hair, and she wears the academy uniform she was wearing when she got sent to the orphanage.
Personality: secretive, sarcastic, realistic, silly, mentally unstable
Species: Human, but she got cut with a possessed knife so now she, too, is possessed. She runs around at night trying to cut people with the knife to 'spread the love'.

Other: Her eyes turn red at night.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
 ( Here's the Boy's form )                                                                                                                                                                       Name : Kyler                                                                                                                                                                                            Age : 16                                                                                                                                                  Appearance : ( Looks approving )                                                                                                                                              Personality : Kyler is determined , kind, shy , outgoing , adventurous , sort of quiet , and nice and can be over protective of Rachel or his friends...                                                                                                                                              Species : He is Human but has powers , his powers are controlling Electronics and Can make force  shields ...                                                                                                                                                          Bio: Same as Rachel                                                                                                                                                               Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                         Other : He is super protective of Rachel , and carries a pocket knife...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

I'm chewing gum!!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Book Suggestions?

I'm chewing gum!!!!

latest videos