Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rolled her eyes slightly at Taylor's reaction but didnt say anything about it. "Okay... I personally say The Hunger Games or Sherlock Holmes. But if you guys want something else, I don't really care."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
As Rachel , got the popcorn she took it over , in between the couch and the floor , she then sat back by Joel..                                                                                                                                                  Joel tried reaching for the popcorn and laughed he would just wait until the movie starts ..

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I vote Hunger Games."  Katrina called suddenly.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anyone else care if we watch Hunger Games or something else? Last chance before I start it up!" Alex stated calmly.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hm... Sherlock Holmes!" she suggested , and then she looked at Joel..                                              Joel said "Hunger Games!" he sort of shouted , and looked at Alexandra sticking his tounge out as a tease...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Appearance: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical, resourceful, & greedy
Species: Vampire
Bio: He only knows Gabriel & remembers the death of his twin sister.
Other: N/A

Name: Gabriel Rose
Appearance: Artemis Fowl II (Just with dirty blond hair)
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, intelligent, logical, & stubborn.
Species: Vampire
Bio: Gabriel remembers everyone related to Artemis, but Gabriel knows no one in his family.  All he knows is that all of his family are human.
Other: N/A

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry wasn't online)

Ivy~

"I personally pick Hunger Games" I said not noticing I was using my charm speak.David comes up and nods his head agreeing for Hunger Games. I smile and hold his hand.Just because I'm goth doesn't mean I can do romantic and sweet stuff right?

I love to role play I've been on here for 2 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Go ahead.)

Alex grinned. "Awwww, sorry, looks like it's Hunger Games." She grinned and popped the disc into the DVD player before settling back onto her couch, stealing a handful of popcorn.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay , its fine.." she said , sitting next to Justin , and watching the movie..                                         Joel , smiled at Alexandra and watched the movie..

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis came into the orphanage with an emotionless face, along with Gabriel.  Gabriel saw some people watching Hunger Games.  Artemis nodded & the two went up to the group with a friendly smile.  "Hello.  My name is Artemis Phantom.  My friend here is Gabriel Rose".  Gabriel held up his red glowing cube, a cube with great powers (I should have mentioned that in the form.  The cube has great technological advances).

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

play online games

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

Your Favourite Things- A-Z

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Write "dot" and see what happens

What song is stuck in your head?

write any kw members name

What song is stuck in your head?

Names From A-Z

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Names From A-Z