Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex lifted her head. "Oh. Hi. You're just in time for the movie. I'm Alexandra, however I tend to try to kill the people who call me that. I go by Alex." She lowered it back to the arm of the couch, assuming the rest would introduce themselves.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Vera perked up, staring at the boys.  "Oh, hi.  I am Vera, I've been here for a while."  She said, turning back to the screen.  They were at the part of the reaping, her personal favorite part.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

I grinned and sat down on my couch and snuggled up with David. He puts his arm around me and I smile.

David~

The Hunger Games was my fave. movie ever and was happy to watch it again even if it was the trillionth time I watched it. I smile and kiss Ivy's forehead. I listen as Ivy sings the part of when Katniss sings Prim back to sleep :

"Deep in the Meadow,Under the Willow, A bed of grass, A soft green pillow......."

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Rachel looked up and said " Hi I am Rachel " she said , sitting back on the floor , as Joel introduced himself ..                                                                                                                                                 "Hi , I am Joel " he said , and sat back on the floor.. 

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis & Gabriel shrugged.  "No need for us to watch a movie.  Where else can we be?  I need to discuss something with Gabriel".  
Gabriel smirked.  "Arty, calm yourself.  You do know the C-cube can only be used by-hey"!  
Artemis snatched the cube & kicked Gabriel in the shins.  "Keep your mouth shut, Gabriel.  Do not call me Arty".  Artemis then faced Alex.  "I am sorry, but I prefer to call acquaintances by their official name.  Do you mind if I call you Alexandra"?

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

I look up and see 2 boys there not being rude I introduce my self.
"Hello my names Ivy. And this is my bf David." I say and smile at them. who knows maybe they will be awesome friend.

David~

As we introduce my self I kinda see Ivy blushing a little bit. Oh great did I do something wrong and now she is going to cheat on me? I thought but shook my head. No, she would never do that. Ivy puts her head on my shoulder and I put my arm back around her.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"I believe I made that clear when I said I tended to get violent when people call me Alexandra," Alex pointed out cheerfully. "And... You can basically claim any room devoid of people and their things as your own."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Vera sighed.  "Pause the movie.  I will show them where."  She said, hopping off the couch.  "No one steal it."  She transformed to her sleek dragon form and scampered up the stairs.  She spoke.  "Follow me."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel shrugged & smiled.  "Sorry, Alex, but you cannot avoid Artemis's behaviour   You have to be patient with him".  Gabriel leaned in closer so he can whisper.  "Artemis is very serious.  It is like he doesn't know the meaning of humour.  You have to let him call you that, otherwise, he is like a mirror   Everything will bounce back at you".

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex jerked away when he came close to her, more out of habit then actually trying to be mean. "Fine." She paused the movie for Vera.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats Ewww to You?

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

latest videos