Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"You know my name" Dante said his hand beginning to rest on his guns tucked at the back of his jeans.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda's eyebrow arched at Dante's sudden movement. "Yes I do and if you don't get your hand off of that thing that you call a gun In 5.0 seconds you won't have a hand to threaten people with, yeah? Yeah." Amanda said, pulling her sleeveless shirt down.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Please don't get ahead of yourself kid a bullet to the head with my gun won't #### ### but it will mortally wound you" Dante said relaxing although keeping in mind that he could make his sword appear.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda stared at him, her eyes finally landing on the color of nileen-red. "I'll heal, like I always do demon hunter." Amanda said, her light black Katana sword peeping from it's place.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante gave a laugh as he saw her sword. "Easy tiger what are you going to do poke with that stick? Let me tell you something girl, I sure as am a lot more than some hunter" he said.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda looked at her sword and at him, then laughed. "I'm an angel. Your a demon. I can smite you down right now if I chose too." Amanda said, her sword growing to it's full length. (It's basically Ichigo Kurosaki.)

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante chuckled as if her threats were humorous. "You honestly think I'm just some puny Demon?" he asked.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{Sorry, guys, I haven't been able to post recently}.

Jasper watched Valerian in the darkness, seeing as the shadows engulfed him, before he finally took another step forward. "Nice to meet you, Carly", he grinned with amusement, leaning comfortably against the nearby wall. "Looks like Anastasia has some competition ..." he muttered, his eyes dark and showing a certain look of irresponsibleness. Anastasia came down the steps merely seconds after, her pearl blonde hair in almost perfect waves, while her skin appeared flawless. Her eyes began to glow an intense and intimidating topaz, a feature of being a Siren. As her gaze collapsed upon Carlise, she neither smiled nor glared, but simply looked away. "I'll tell the others where they can stay. Carlise, you wanted to camp out with the guys, right?" Jasper asked, referring to Valerian and Damian with a wide smile as he departed from the house in a rapid motion, and sped outside to the others.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
Carlise took a single step outside and glanced back over at Anastasia, keeping her eyes on the girl for only a few seconds. Turning back front, she began running rapidly, not a single step behind the vampire boys. What's up with Anastasia? Carlise asked Jasper, Valerian, and Damian through telepathy.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
She's not an easy person to get along with. She despises everyone she considers possible "competition" ... and she's very private of her life and past, Jasper explained, moving further into the woods with Valerian, and Damian, who hadn't said a word since he'd arrived. "We'll set up camp. The other houses are ready - when the others come, they can choose where to stay", Jasper added.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos