Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"Then it's going to be war with her," Carlise murmured mostly to herself. Shrugging off the subject, she looked over at Damian and Valerian with a polite smile. "So, both of you are vampires?"

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Shay stood up in frustration and ripped the note page up, hurling it into the blazing fire angrily. I don't care about those stupid riddles, they're useless, ​she thought recklessly, watching the paper curl at the edges, turning brown and burning up. The glow of the fire reflected in her eyes, increasing the appearance of anger and the impression of evil, though this girl was nothing like the parasite who had destroyed everything she loved. Nothing she loved was left in the world, she had nothing left. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
After a message from the angels Dante entered his car and headed towards an area that Hunters had just hit. It was said that supernatural creatures were living there so he made sure to hurry.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Shay took a deep breath and stepped onto the perch of the cliff. The wind whipped her hair in her face as she inhaled sharply, watching the black waves dancing beneath her tauntingly. Should she jump? Was she ready to do this? Were her family, beloved possessions and best friend enough? She though of her parents smiling down at her, Toby, her brother laughing, her old locket glistening in the sun and Quane, her best friend racing her until they fell in the mud, laughing their heads off. Yes, it was enough. They were all gone, lost, destroyed and dead. She closed her eyes, and murmured what she thought were her last words. "Long live the supernatural." 

~earth707~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Anyone online to play with me?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
As Dante drove down the road he noticed a girl suddenly jump off a cliff. Dante drove his car towards the edge of the cliff at top speed. He slid to a stop at the edge at the same time that he was opening the passenger door. Dante flew through the car as it was sliding to a stop. As he passed through the passenger door he grabbed his guns and his jacket. He tucked his guns on the back of his jeans and put on his jacket while free falling towards the girl. (I stopped here in case you didn't want my guy to save her)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm a vampire", Valerian agreed in a low tone. "Damian is a lampir - a vampire that can change into the form of a wolf", he added, and set up the last tent in silence. Chantrea practically skipped out of the house, a welcoming smile spread over her face as she lifted up the plate of chocolate chip cookies in her hands.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(No, I was hoping someone would save her XD)

Shay let of a gasp as she slipped, not even meaning to fall. She thrust her arms out and tried to grab the edge of the cliff. She heard a car, rolling up on the gravel as she went plummeting into the ocean. She shrieked as the ice hit her like a thousand knives, freezing her, paralyzing her. She was underwater for a long time, her lungs screaming for air. She kicked upwards and took a deep breath of air as the waves tossed her around like a rag doll. Then she was pulled under again, the power of the water too strong. She swam backwards as she saw a girl with black hair and gleaming, dangerous green eyes. Catherine. The girl disappeared quickly but Shay had already hit her head against the rock. The whole world tilted sideways, and then went black.  
I'm going to die. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante crashed into the water, he slightly flinched when he felt the icy cold water. He saw down and wrapped his arms around the girl. Dante then swam up to the surface fighting against the waves. When he made it to the sand he layed the girl on her back. "Going for a swim when its this cold?" he said.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"No I just thought I'd jump in, I slipped!" Shay spat back, gasping for air. She looked at him and felt an immediate wave wash over her body. She shivered unsure whether it was good or bad.

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

latest videos