Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(Was I accepted?)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Catherine growled watching Echo disappear. She is going to pay for that, badly. She shook her hair around and rearranged the silver clips. As a girl walked past, laughing with her friends, Catherine reached out and grabbed her shoulder. 
"My head!" the girl suddenly gave out an ear-piercing scream. "My head, it hurts!" Then she fell, limp, to the floor. The other girls stared at Catherine, horrified and ran off, their shoes clapping against the smooth floor. 
"Lovely little burst of energy," Catherine smiled, stretching out her palms in excitement. "Oh, I'm a shapeshifter now too. Very handy...."
She transformed into a small snake, worming her way towards Echo. This girl will be sorry she ever tried to first run, a voice snarled in her head. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"-MidnightStar" wrote:

(Was I accepted?)
(yes)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

Catherine growled watching Echo disappear. She is going to pay for that, badly. She shook her hair around and rearranged the silver clips. As a girl walked past, laughing with her friends, Catherine reached out and grabbed her shoulder. 

"My head!" the girl suddenly gave out an ear-piercing scream. "My head, it hurts!" Then she fell, limp, to the floor. The other girls stared at Catherine, horrified and ran off, their shoes clapping against the smooth floor. 

"Lovely little burst of energy," Catherine smiled, stretching out her palms in excitement. "Oh, I'm a shapeshifter now too. Very handy...."

She transformed into a small snake, worming her way towards Echo. This girl will be sorry she ever tried to first run, a voice snarled in her head. 
(woah you cant make her to powerful! try not to be the only one with powers k?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Whats  goin on peoples?}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
•Carlise•
I finally finished dressing myself into a black and white striped shirt, dark grey skinny jeans and white flats. Looking at my clock, I had only five minutes to get to school that was fifteen minutes away, and I let out a sigh. I hated having to use my powers, but this time they were necessary. 

Shapeshifting into my animal form, I began running through the abandoned woods.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(:PSiLlY -- Sorry!!!!!! I'll make a rule, she can only use the powers she has collected for a certain period of time, how long should that be?? smile )

Catherine swore as she automatically shifted back into a human, her time as a lizard already up. Great, she thought sarcastically, her intense green eyes scanning the room for power. Whoever it is stopping me from doing this will regret it. She scowled angrily, dangerous sparks flying from her eyes. Echo was out of sight now. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae stood by CeCe, who was at her locker. He looked around, bored.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(Anyone who hasn't seen my form - it's on page 3.)

•Carlise•
In three minutes I reached the school - now I had only two minutes to get to class. I shifted back into my human, fixing my wheaten blonde hair and rushed inside of the school. Opening my locker, I took out everything I needed and paced down the hallway.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae saw someone (Carlise) practically running down the hallway, "Where's the fire..?" he said saracastically, barely loud enough to be heard.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

What will you be when you grow up?

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

When do you start school??

latest videos