Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
"Ah, I've heard of your kind. Not common but easy to find," Carlise said as she looked over at the girl with the plate of cookies in her hands. "No thanks, I'm not hungry at the moment."

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante sighed as if he couldn't believe that he had actually just done something so stupid. "Well I have things to do" he said standing up then heading back towards his car.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Excluding myself. My powers make me quite the opposite - extremely difficult to find", Damian responded, realising that was probably the most he'd said since Jasper and Carlise had arrived. "I'll take one", he muttered as his gaze #### #### the plate of cookies in Chantrea's hands, not wanting to hurt her feelings since she'd made them just for the present group. Jasper reached forward, taking a cookie from the plate without hesitation as Damian did, but Valerian remained still. "Anastasia probably won't have any either. 'Help me! Not the dreaded carbs!'" he teased with a wide grin, which caused Anastasia to come back out of the house. "Two can play at this game, Valerian", she snarled in return. "I'm sure everyone would love to know you keep Simone Perele posters inside your cupboard", she added, calming slightly as his grin turned into a dark glare. "You. Bi***", he hissed back, although there was a slight tone of amusement in his voice.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Without giving out a name or a reason for saving her Dante entered his car. He then drove to the house that had been the closest to the place Hunters were spotted. He parked his car and walked up to the door knocking on it. Dante didn't want to burst in there for he didn't want people to know about what he had been sent to do.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda rolled her eyes while carefully stalking behind Dante, in wolf form. Demon and human? Interesting.  Her eyes looked over the pointed hills of Canada. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(can someone catch me up?)

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Wait!" Shay yelled at the boy. "Wait!" But he was gone, leaving her alone. She muttered something under her her breath and watched in despair as his car disappeared out of  sight, the vivid color invisible. She gasped as an icy hand grabbed her wrist. She spun around and found her face to face with the person she hated the most. Catherine Fowles.
"What do you want?" she hissed, snatching her hand away in fury.
"Hello Shay. Nice we could meet again. I just came to tell you something."
"Oh yeah? Well don't waste your breath, I won't be listening."
Catherine ignored her.  "Don't listen to the wolf."
"He makes more sense than you, you twisted little-"
"I want you to help me."
Shay actually laughed. It was an icy, spiteful laugh, full of scorn. "Now you're asking? You're crazy. You killed millions of innocent school kids. You destroyed a school. You think death is a big game and you even considered the thought of me helping you? You're nuts."
"I was going to tell you what the riddles meant,"  Catherine retorted dryly.
"What?"
"Did you not hear me? I said-"
"I heard you. What do they mean then."
"Nuh uh uh," Catherine teased, waggling a finger annoyingly, like Shay was a small child trying to steal a cookie. "I need your word that you'll help me."
"Do what, exactly?" Shay sneered.
"Destroy this school."
"You're a complete nutter."
"Promise me," Catherine growled. "Or you'll no longer be a supernatural." She rolled up her sleeves, smirking. "Your choice fire girl."
Shay scowled at the reference to the computer character. "Fine," she spat out, lying.
"You're lying."
"No I'm not."
"Then give me a trust."
Shay's eyes widened. She'd already made a bond with wolf boy, now a trust? "No."
"Then I don't tell you and you lose your abilities."
 "Goodbye Catherine," Shay said coldly, and disappeared from sight, using her super speed to dart in and out of the trees with smugness.
"You will be sorry, Shay Ferney, you'll be sorry!" Catherine screamed after the laughing girl, frustrated that she had let her slip her grasp again. And Catherine disappeared into the icy water. She only had two days left to live. She'd make it worthwhile. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante froze at the door, something seemed wrong. Then he spotted a wolf staring at him for some reason. Although its Canada, wolfs are everywhere. Those eyes seemed familiar to him as if he had seen them. Then he finally recognized who it was and walked over. "You know if your that shy about asking me out I can do it for you" he said to what he now knew was an angel.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda snorted sarcastically mentally. I would NEVER ask you out on a date. It hurts just to stare at you. Amanda said, her british accent managing to peep through. ((Her eyes glow shappire blue when she's in wolf form.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"So what do you want? Or is stalking just a hobby of yours?" Dante asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos