Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda shrugged, her blue sapphire eyes changing to the dark black ones that everyone knew. "I just came to tell you about the parasite. She's making offers now." Amanda spoke, changing back to a hum an again.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Thanks, so have you figured out what I am yet?" Dante asked.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda rolled her eyes with a smirk. "I've known for the longest. Your a Nepilihim. You have a range of Angelic and Demonic ablities." Amanda replied, her body now returning to fully human.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"We'll look at that you knew I was getting a bit of both worlds this whole time. So yea I'm half demon, half angel. Kind of sucks when both angel and demon bastards hate you" Dante said. "But it keeps things interesting"

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
arc was in the training room the entire room was yellow with electricity arc was hovering in the center his hair was standing on its end his entire body was pulsing with electricity ''i...i......help.....me.....im.....sorry''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda's eyes wondered up to the sky, watching as a crackle of lightning swung past her. "I don't hate you. I don't like you. But I don't hate you," Amanda said with a gental voice.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante was pleased that at least he had someone who didn't hate him. "Have you ever been to hell or heaven?" He asked looking at the sky while deep in thought.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice called jasper to ask about the houses

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper heard his phone ringing deep in his pocket, and revealed it without hesitation, snapping it open with a look of questioning as he placed the phone by his ear. "Hello?" he asked, realising it was Alice. "If you're calling about the houses, they're just beyond the east woodlands - near where I am now. You and the others can choose which one you'd like to stay in", he said clearly.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

What's your pets name?

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What's your pets name?

latest videos