Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright I'm comming over in a sec" Alice said. She hung up and teleported to where Jasper was. "Hi" she said.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Valerian and Damian both watched the girl before them with a mixture of caution and hostility, unsure of whether this stranger was a friend or foe. Jasper gestured swiftly to the row of houses in the distance; most of them were surrounded by trees and lively creatures. "They're just over there - you can pick whichever suits you", Jasper informed Alice. Chantrea virtually skipped out of the house again, stopping as Alice's scent flooded through her nostrils.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Forget it" Dante said and walked up to the door once again. This time knocking even harder so that they would hear them.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"Are you trying to break the door down?" Valerian questioned the stranger. "This isn't a public hotel", he muttered as his eyes flickered between the others and his house.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Shay stopped when Catherine was far from her senses, clutching her stomach. She had never run that fast or so much distance before, it hurt. But Catherine was soon beside her. She must have stolen power when she'd grabbed Shay's wrist. "Give me a trust now," Catherine snarled taking Shay's wrist firmly again. "Or you'll be sorry you ever were born."
She twisted it firmly, smirking with energy and satisfaction as Shay shrieked in agony. "Let go," Shay gasped, trying to force her hand out of Catherine's iron hold.
"Give me a trust."
"Okay!" Shay's yell echoed in the trees. The pain stopped abruptly, leaving Shay to glare at Catherine daggers. "I'll give you a trust."
"That's more like it," Catherine smiled in triumph. She grabbed Shay's hand and put it in her opposite. "This promise now, cannot break, because I give my trust," she recited.
Shay took a deep breath and repeated. "T-this promise...now cannot b-break, as I return my ...my..."
Catherine eyed her warningly.
"Trust," Shay whispered quietly. She could hear the wolf's growl inside her head.
You traitor, it hissed.
I would have died.
Your life, for a whole schools. Think about it.
You're a shapeshifter, a telepath and a teleporter. That combination is very rare. Can't you do something?
I'll take away the power of the trust.
Tha-
Shay began but stopped as she saw Catherine eyeing her suspiciously. The wolf got the message as he disappeared quickly. The blue light circled their hands and then Catherine smirked - and was gone. Thank you wolf boy, thank you, Shay murmured in thanks. Now she could break the trust.

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice walked down the row of houses untill she found the perfect house. It was a large one. In the back yard was a deep stream the flowed to the lake. The inside was incredible! (I will post a pic)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante gave him a cold smile before responding. "No sir it was just that some noises were heard close by that sounded violent and the local police department and myself are looking into it" he said showing him his badge, of course it would've helped if he did look like an actual cop and if his badge wasn't from a town in California.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cathrine has to die soon..............sorry)

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(can someone catch me up?)

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Our houses are ready! Just discribe yours)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos