Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alice's house: Outside/Living room: , Larger bathroom: , Bedrooms (Switches between the two): , and )

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Shay nodded back at Alice and turned, walking towards the ice. Black ice attempted to make her stumble, but she was so determined, her foot never even gave way. When she reached the boat, she looked up at the Rook's Nest. Nest, why was that word so startling, trying to tell her something? She dismissed it wearily and jumped up onto the deck, trying to suppress a smile at how much Catherine prided in presentation. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante sighed with annoyance and threw the badge away, he then brushed past him and entered the house. "Listen up. Something big is going to happen soon, and I'm talking like your old school kind of big. I don't know when but we'll all probably be there at the same time" he said and waited for a response.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda's barely audible foot steps followed behind Dante, leaving light steps in the snow. "Dante," Amanda whispered out, listening to the pattering footsteps of hunters.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper formed a force-field around the house so that the stranger may not enter, whilst Damian and Valerian pulled him back outside in an effortless motion. "Think again before you barge into our house", Valerian snarled. Jasper outstretched his arm in front of him as to keep Valerian from potentially killing the stranger, but then lowered it as his cousin calmed. "Tell us what you wish to discuss with us", Jasper spoke clearly, keeping the force-field around the house with ease.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Well he didn't really give me the details, as always, but your parisite friend has some plans. I don't what they are but it's safe to guess that we'll all be there when everything happens. Now will you let me in princess? I don't feel like cleaning those hunter's blood off of my jacket" Dante said gesturing to the hunters coming their way.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

Amanda growled at Dante. "NOW you wanna listen?" Amanda asked through telepathy. She was biting two hunters at the moment.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Shay was by their side in an instant, raising an eyebrow. "Thought I'd  join you," she said dismissively, looking Amanda up and down. "Did that girl get her music back? You know, on the plane?" She didn't let all her instincts down as she asked this, still alert and ready. Giving time for Amanda to respond, she disappeared,a slight glimmering in the air. The four hunters pursuing her looked confused, and then frustrated as she reappeared behind them, driving her knife into them. She smirked slightly with pride and then turned to Amanda. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda looked forward at Shay and returned to human form, licking the remaining blood from her lips. "I'd prefer if you didn't," Amanda said carefully watching Shay as she flew over the hilltops. "I know you made a deal with Catherine," Amanda started,"That you told no-one about." 

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"In case you didn't know, that deal was a fake," Shay hissed. Lightning flashed in the sky, lightning it up for a split second as Shay shot off, sliding under a hunter's open legs with grace and jumping up behind him, plunging her dagger into his neck. She glared at Amanda. "Yup that's right," she said with relish, savoring her moment of triumph. "I'm betraying Catherine." 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

latest videos