Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{I hardly have any access to the internet either so I might as well apologize too XD}.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
Carlise rubbed her eyes tiredly, and let out a sigh. She cracked her knuckles, a popping sound erupting. "So," Carlise murmured to Jasper, glancing at him. "Your cousins seem . . . interesting. Especially Valerian, he's a bit quiet."

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante sighed in annoyance as he noticed they had locked him out. He took a step away from the door and took in a big breath. With an enormous amount of force he kicked the door. It shattered in two prices and he made his way in side. "Honey, I'm home" he said. "Anyway we've got to be careful on that not, my source wouldn't have sent me if it was just some regular parasite. We're in the big leagues now" said Dante.

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"Valerian is extremely shy", Jasper muttered sarcastically as he watched Carlise, returning the force-field around the house, which literally threw Dante back out of the door; a partially accidental movement on Jasper's part. Valerian and Damian both grinned casually from the corner of his eye, calming as they watched what their cousin had done. "We'd prefer if you stayed outside", Damian said clearly, although his words were obvious.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlise gently smirked, her violet eyes filled with mock laughter. "I can see that," she said as he eyes landed on Dante. "Oh, a Nephilim, I've met a couple of them before, not too scary. They're kind of weak against the Michi-Pichoux," Carlise said with a low chuckle.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper couldn't help but smile; he almost burst into laughter at the entire situation. "Looks like your outnumbered. Might want to think twice before barging into someone's home, eh?" Valerian taunted, placing a fake British accent in his tone, much to Damian's amusement. Chantrea moved back into the house, closing the door silently behind her as she headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner with Melissa.

Anastasia lead Jevera back to the house, following into the door a mere two seconds after Chantrea. "We have another guest", she declared in pleasure, although she was hardly excited at the presence of everyone else surrounding the house. "Leo will be down soon", she added as she revealed her golden eyes to Jevera.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda wiggled her finger for a second and looked at everyone with big blue eyes, a thing she'd picked up from a friend. "Please, Jasper. I thought I was an a person you talked too," Amanda joked, her light brown eyes slowly returning. (May be the last post of the night.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(My guy is a bit OP but its only because he won't be going to the school that much after the fight) Dante stood up, by know he was seriously pissed off. "A lot of Nephilim are weak, but I'm a bit special" he said. He then noticed the hunters around him and sighed a bit annoyed. He raised a fist and it turned into and demon fist. Dante slammed his fist on the ground and a shock wave rippled through the earth but nothing happened. Suddenly the earth erupted around Dante causing hunters to fly into the air. The force field remained undamaged but the house itself collapse outwards leaving them standing in the middle of a house that only had a floor. "There's a reason why I'm here to help, the upernatural you call God doesn't send wimps into battle"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Everything inside the force-field is protected; that's why it's called a force-field, but okay}.

"And your a real hero for this, aren't you?" Valerian snarled lowly as he gestured to the house. Leo finally moved downstairs and with a swift flick of his finger, the house had returned to it's full condition. Damian glared at Dante in silence, ignoring the anger building up within him. "I think you ought to be leaving now", he said clearly, noticing the fury he felt was spread across Valerian's face. Jasper released a low sigh. Thank god Leo had the powers he did ...

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(Well it protects everything around it not below it unless its shaped like a dome and goes underground) "Unfortunately so I can't" Dante said. "You guys are strong but that parasite is going to have some edge. So to balance it out I HAVE to be your edge"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos