Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(I'm glad that this RP is moving slowly, takes me less time to catch up. Big Grin)

Carlise became a shadow that appeared to be #####, and she glanced at Dante, though she appeared faceless and without eyes. "So, you've met Catherine too? She's obsessed with me since I'm the only Michi-Pichoux left . . . for being a thirteen year old, she's mentally insane," Carlise said when dozens of tentacle-like shadows shot out and brought multiple hunters down, their bones slowly snapping.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"As I've already mentioned," Shay muttered dryly, driving her glinting knife into a hunter's throat, "that we all have to be on the boat by the ice at six which is in, by the way," she continued, checking her watch. "Precisely ten minutes from now or we all die." 

~earth707~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Is it too late for me to join?)

~Mariah~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(can i join?)
Name: Zoe-Marie
Supernatural: Weather Control - Earth, Water, Fire, Ice
Personality: Sweet, kind, young
Appearance: Very small, blonde hair, delicate
Special Skill: The element of surprise if that counts, because she looks so small, it is a surprisement that she could burn you alive. 
Other: Her mum died before she was born, she ran away from her dad at six. She found an old pub to help work in. It was a strange atmosphere because all the regulars in the pub looked up to her and she was only seven. Then a new manager came and threw her out in the snow. She was so angry that her power started bursting out. She then realized she was a supernatural when she met a boy like her, who showed her to the school for the supernatural. 

~~CallieRose~~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Shay shrugged, leaning against a thick tree, etching small lines into it with a sharp rock. Disdainfully, she dropped it when she cut her finger, a small bloom of red blood spurting on the leaves. She swore. "I'm going," she said haughtily turning around. "Because we're pretty much dead if we aren't on the boat by ... five minutes." She briefly checked her watch, and then walked off, pulling up her hair into a high ponytail. 

~earth707~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Why exactly do we have to be on this boat? Our enemy is what - one parasite?" Valerian enquired, ignoring Dante with pleasure. Damian arched an eyebrow beside him; the same questioning expression was shimmering in his eyes.

"Dinner's ready!" Chantrea called out to the rest of the family, although the majority of them would have preferred a hunt in the woods. Anastasia kept her gaze upon the group outside, as did Jevera whom was obviously confused as to what was going on.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Well, knowing Catherine, she's probably rounded up eighty or so from her hometown in Iceland which is what - how many compared to us?" Shay retorted dryly, spinning around to face the speaker. "To be honest, the boat is purely showing how much she prides in presentation. Something a little less humble would be satisfactory but she's a perfectionist." She started inspecting her nails, glancing up occasionally, clearly enjoying using the tone of skepticism. 

~earth707~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"And you expect us to get on this boat and believe this parasite won't kill us?" Valerian asked bitterly, raising an eyebrow and nodding briefly as he heard Chantrea call out. "She's not the only one with allies", Damian spoke into the conversation, aware of the many powerful supernaturals Leo was acquainted with. "You're suggesting we ask them to fight?" Jasper enquired, watching the circle the group had formed in which they conversed. Damian and Valerian both nodded slowly; however, Leo was absolutely silent - the only sign of his character was his civilised and kind expression.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I'm suggesting we take the easier option and get in that boat before another tidal wave wipes us all out," Shay hissed, looking at Valerian with disdain. "Just with back up. You have a better idea? Sorry Val, but wearing tin pans on our heads and charging at them with weapons won't help us at all. Two minutes. Your choice."

~earth707~

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"You didn't answer my question, youngling", Valerian whispered in a calm tone. "Why do we have to get on this boat?" he asked, watching her with intense eyes as they became a deep, crimson red. Jasper remained silent; it did seem like they were giving themselves to Catherine - as if they were allowing her to kill them with no fight at all. "My family has nothing to do with the school or the parasite", he finally spoke, unwilling to allow any of them to be hurt.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
Roleplay Wars [ATJ, REVIVED] in School posted by ajcj
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by ajcj
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash