Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"How am I supposed to know?" Shay snapped. "I'm not a crazy, cycho, life sucking parasite am I? And I know you don't go to the school, I came for the people who do. You don't want to get on that boat otherwise, unless you have a death wish." Shay tossed a small strand of hair behind her shoulders. Standing there, she was so unaware of how strikingly similar she looked to Catherine. Black, silky hair, just a little longer than Catherine's chin length. Same height, build and features. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"You just admitted getting on this boat is a death wish", Valerian muttered, taking a momentary glance at Jasper; could he really end up losing his cousin out of this stupid game? Rosalie wandered outside with Jevera, her footsteps barely audible as they came in contact with the dry ground. "You shall have to go upon this boat too, Jevera?" she queried her dear friend, turning to face her as she was several metres from the group of people talking and arguing. "I shall come with you", she offered as Jevera nodded in response. "I shall slice the head off this parasite off", she said in a bitter tone, her perfect blonde hair still upon her shoulders.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(I don't know what to post. ._.)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"For crying out loud," Shay muttered. "Just get on the flippin boat or don't, okay?" She pulled a hairband off her wrist, ignoring the mark it had caressed into her skin and held her hair into a high pony tail. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper hesitated for a moment due to the expression upon his cousins' faces, but then returned his gaze to Carlise. "Are you coming?" he enquired, sliding a hand into hers and entwining their fingers as he began to move in the direction this "boat" supposedly was. "I'm coming with you then", Valerian spoke up, sighing lowly as he glanced momentarily at the tents he'd set up. "As shall I", Damian agreed beside him; running a hand through his blonde hair as he shoved it away from his face, which made the natural red tinting visible in different angles of the light. 

"You should stay aside - in case anything happens", Jevera stated as she watched the incredibly calm and persuasive golden eyes belonging to Anastasia. "Sorry Chantrea. Could you save us dinner?" she enquired, turning to face the silent girl. "Of course. I'll be waiting too", she agreed. Chantrea was a sweet and generally gentle human being, but if anything, she was protective and loyal of her family.

SPOILER

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, Holls. Catch me up?)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Catherine - the parasite, wants everyone attending the school to get onto this boat ... for reasons I don't know yet. My characters are all outside their house and are preparing to leave. Most of the other characters are there or close by too).

SPOILER

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Dante seemed to appeared from thin air as he sat on the boat with his sword on his back and his guns ready to fire. "It's a sad day when good people go to war" he murmured.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Blarg, I don't know what to post.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you look back at the previous posts, Jasper said something to Carlise :3. Maybe we can get our characters on that boat? Or maybe they can be ambushed by hunters? Sorry, I have an insane mind XD).

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos