Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
A new target, Catherine thought menacingly, her previous failures ignored and forgotten. How tempting. She closed her eyes and tried rooting around in the girl's mind. Not much information. Her name was Carlise. She was a shapeshifter. Catherine's eyes flew open, thrilled. Perfect. That was already enough. She swept closer, smirking. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
•Carlise•
My heels ground against the tiled floor, and stopped in my place as I turned around to face the boy with red and black hair. "There's no fire, I just don't want to be late - thank you very much," I hissed at him and continued down the hall, reaching my classroom.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae smiled slightly.

Cece Closed her locker, looking at Rae, "What? You finally found someone worth talking too?" she said, then, before he could counter, "C'mon, we're gonna be late..."

"You mean you are going to be late, I'm not the student here.."Rae corrected, but followed her to the class.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
•Carlise•
I put my mental shield up so no one would be able to get into my mind or touch my abilities - I hated it when someone tried to sneak through. I opened the door swiftly, almost hitting a student - but I didn't bother to apologize and walked into the class.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Catherine kept following Carlise, careful not to be noticed. Come here little shapeshifter, she thought impatiently.Don't keep me waiting. You seem to have a lot of energy...
She reached out her palm, but did not touch her. "Hi," she smiled innocently. "I'm Catherine. I wondered if you could show me around, I've just recently come here." She held out her palm to shake, almost shaking with anxiety and impatience for the ability and energy. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(She's not a shapeshifter, she's a Michi-Pichoux.)

•Carlise•
I tore my hand away from Catherine, a scowl on my face - there was something wrong with this girl. The girl's scent was familiar, it was the scent of a parasite. I put my mental shield up so she wouldn't touch my abilities. "Well, aren't you the cutest little parasite I've ever seen?" I said with a low hiss.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Dang, she just doesn't give up.. XD}

CeCe walked past Cathrine and this other chick, not really caring enough to stop.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(-MidnightStar -- Oh, okay, Sorry! XD)

"Me, parasite? No, I'm a healer," Catherine smiled, reeling off the lies. "Look, I'll show you," she smiled. She'd already stolen stealing power from the boy in the store and it hadn't worn off yet. 
"Got any injuries? I'll heal them for you, just let me see them." She beamed at Carlise, tucking her coal black hair behind her ears and trying to control her eye colour. When she got greedy for power they switched form emerald green to black. She was learning to control this. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
•Carlise•
"No, I don't have any wounds - I'm a fast healer," I told her and sat down at my desk that was next to the large window. The teacher walked in, closing the door behind him. I sat straight and took out my textbook and notebook, waiting for the teacher to begin.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Cacey sat in the back, Rae switched to his weapon form, and Cece put him in the case.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Grunge.

Hairstyles.

Grunge.

I'm just tired.

Dylan O'Brien

latest videos