Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Created From Paint RP

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

Thanks to the person who created Children Born Of Paint for inspiring me!

You wake up in a painting. Nobody is in the museum. Its pitch black outside. Not a soul is there. You see paint dripping from you and you pick up a paintbrush engraved with the words HUMAN PAINT. You paint the gray parts of yourself. Then you put it in your purse. Then you find a WORLD PAINT paintbrush, LIFE PAINT paintbrush, and everything you need to survive. You find an easel and paint the real world. And it bursts out. You created a world. Then children come out of hiding! They thank you for recreating Earth....

Rules:
No Cursing
No Godmodding 
No Mary Sues
Have Fun!
To Create, Use a CS Paint Brush (Creation Spark, means you can create anything you think of)

Form:
Name:
Personality:
How You Got Trapped:
Painting Speciality: (Butterflies, Planets, Flowers, etc)
Biography: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Created From Paint RP

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Name: Suki
Personality: quick thinker,adventurous,tends to forget stuff and does them last minute
How You Got Trapped: Went into the museum's washroom to talk to a few of her friends in private about a situation and came back out a few hours after the museum closed
Painting Specialty: Birds

Btw when u meant "No Mary Sues" what did u mean by that?

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

#SupportGaza

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

latest videos