Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Heart Stealing Sisterhood

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
scout:  s tell the others to keep pete i have.....plans for him....

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: I leaned out a little further. Jeez, it was cold... But there one one boy I saw, and I immediately knew I wanted. Red hair?Just my style. 

Steven: I kept my head down. The less concentrated I was on the girls, the faster this night will be over.

Smile~Be Happy~ Pet Kittens~

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Gem

I nod, turning to the girls.  "That one is all hers, so hands off.  Oh, and the one holding his hand out to me is mine."  I took the boys hand, my yes turning a deep red as they looked into his.

Jack:

wow is she beautiful, and she is actually touching me!  W-wait, what's with her eyes, i think.

Gem

Oh shut it.  He stopped thinking to himself.  Yes it worked!  She said, keeping these thoughts to herself.  I tapped Stelliana, "lets go inside."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
pete: hey that girls kind of silent maybe i will introduce myself

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
S: "Sure, it`s almost dinner time." I winked at her. You see, in the Heart Stealing Sisterhood, dinner time is a time to make an impression on the boys. "Come on, Jake, let`s go inside! My sisters and I made a special dinner for you and your friends." This was going great! Even Flora wasn`t showing any mercy.

J: "Ok, I bet it`s great, my brother told me you were a great cooker." I walked inside, holding Stelliana`s hand. Don`t look in her eyes, she`ll get you easily. I`m not saying she`s sinister, but something is starting to tell me that the legend is true, oh well, she`s actually touching me!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
scout: pete take my hand come on

pete: rrealy wwow ok thanks

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I grinned and skipped inside with Justin holding my hand. I walked toward the dinning table for dinner " Justin your gonna sit ext to me okay?" I asked sweetly.

Justin:
I looked at her and blushed looking down " Uh sure Sequin whatever you'd like is fine with me.." I murmured, I found it weird how easily she could make me do what she wanted but I shook the idea out of my head The legend isn't true... 

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: I stepped back to the table and smiled gently at the inncoming boys, turing the cheer up to ten as the red-haired one walked in. "Oh." I thought. He's younger than I guessed...  Ah, no matter, only a year or so. He's cute, too!"

Steven: "Don'tlookatthemdon'tlookatthemdon'tlookatthem"  I told myself again and again. I'd heard the rumors, the stories, the whispers. They could be  witches, for all we know, but here we are, walking right into their home!

Smile~Be Happy~ Pet Kittens~

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
S: "Here, Jake, sit next to me, Flora! Go get the food and the drinks for us please." I winked at her, she knew exactly what I meant. Every time the Heart Stealers have dinner, we serve a special drinks to loosen up their minds a bit. Just so that it`s easier for us to charm them.

J: "Wow, my mouth is watering already! Thanks for inviting us!" The trouble is, I wasn`t drooling over the food. "It`s ok, Jake, you have your brother with you. If you do anything awkward, blame him! He is younger then you."

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
pete: hey what is your name?

scout: they call me scout say that its ok please

pete: its ok

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos