Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Heart Stealing Sisterhood

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora:  I nodded and picked up Wicker and put her on my shoulder. "It wasn't your fault you were thirsty, poor thing... " I murmured, picking up a few dishes and walking back out to the dining room.

Steven: "W-What? Who?" I stammered, looking up at Jake. I quickly sat on my Gameboy Color, which I was playing, set on silent.

Smile~Be Happy~ Pet Kittens~

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I smiled and told Justin about how these dinners were super important.

Justin:
I nodded and listened to everything she said but for some reason I couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: I blocked Pete at the door, holding a casserole out to him. "Could you be a dear and take this to the table for me?" I shoved the casserole in his arms and returned to the kitchen for more food.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
S: "I am so sorry, we had some problems with the turkey, but it will be here any minute." I saw Flora bringing it in. "Wow, you`re fast! Everybody can go ahead and dig in, I can tell that all of you are very, very hungry." My eyes turned purple and I winked at the other girls. 

J: I responded to Steven. "Stelliana, and, by the way, it`s not nice to play video games at the dinner table."

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I laughed and made his plate for him making sure he had everything.

Justin:
I laughed and looked at her " You can't expect me to eat all this!" 

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Steven: I glared at Jake, muttering so only he could hear. "It's also not nice to force me to come to a dinner party with a bunch of witches..."

Flora: I sat down beside Steven, plopping Wicker into my lap. "He hasn't looked my way once since he walked in... "

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Stelliana: I could see them, looking at the food, drooling, some of them already digging in. Then, I saw Justin, not wanting to eat it. "Is there a problem, Sequin?"

Jake: The food looked delicious, there was turkey, a sausage casserole, and TONS of desserts! This totally confirms the fact the Stelliana is very very rich. I started with the turkey, my favorite part. After I ate the turkey, I started feeling weird, not sick weird, but my mind is loosening up, it`s almost like I can listen to anything. "Stelliana, this is really good!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I looked at her and shook my head " Uh no he is just making sure he will eat it right Justin.." I asked touching him.

Justin:
I nodded and began eating " This food is delicious you guys!" I said eating more.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Stelliana: "Good, and thank you, Justin, we always make sure our food has a little kick." I winked at Stelliana and walked to my seat. I saw Jake, he was eating more and more. "So, Jake, after dinner, maybe we could get to know each other a little more." I touched his arm, that`s where the mind potion goes after a boy eats it. 

Jake: "Oh, of course! You don`t mind if I eat more of this food first, do you?" I could see her shake her head. She was very important to me now, so important, I`ll do anything she asks me! I wonder how the other guys like their food.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: "Aren't you hungry?" I asked Steven. At least the other girls were doing fine.

Steven: "Uhhh... I'm vegetarian." I silently hoped that nobody was listening, the guys had seen me win a hamburger eating contest just last week...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

latest videos