Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Heart Stealing Sisterhood

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora:  I nodded and picked up Wicker and put her on my shoulder. "It wasn't your fault you were thirsty, poor thing... " I murmured, picking up a few dishes and walking back out to the dining room.

Steven: "W-What? Who?" I stammered, looking up at Jake. I quickly sat on my Gameboy Color, which I was playing, set on silent.

Smile~Be Happy~ Pet Kittens~

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I smiled and told Justin about how these dinners were super important.

Justin:
I nodded and listened to everything she said but for some reason I couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: I blocked Pete at the door, holding a casserole out to him. "Could you be a dear and take this to the table for me?" I shoved the casserole in his arms and returned to the kitchen for more food.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
S: "I am so sorry, we had some problems with the turkey, but it will be here any minute." I saw Flora bringing it in. "Wow, you`re fast! Everybody can go ahead and dig in, I can tell that all of you are very, very hungry." My eyes turned purple and I winked at the other girls. 

J: I responded to Steven. "Stelliana, and, by the way, it`s not nice to play video games at the dinner table."

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I laughed and made his plate for him making sure he had everything.

Justin:
I laughed and looked at her " You can't expect me to eat all this!" 

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Steven: I glared at Jake, muttering so only he could hear. "It's also not nice to force me to come to a dinner party with a bunch of witches..."

Flora: I sat down beside Steven, plopping Wicker into my lap. "He hasn't looked my way once since he walked in... "

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Stelliana: I could see them, looking at the food, drooling, some of them already digging in. Then, I saw Justin, not wanting to eat it. "Is there a problem, Sequin?"

Jake: The food looked delicious, there was turkey, a sausage casserole, and TONS of desserts! This totally confirms the fact the Stelliana is very very rich. I started with the turkey, my favorite part. After I ate the turkey, I started feeling weird, not sick weird, but my mind is loosening up, it`s almost like I can listen to anything. "Stelliana, this is really good!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Sequin:
I looked at her and shook my head " Uh no he is just making sure he will eat it right Justin.." I asked touching him.

Justin:
I nodded and began eating " This food is delicious you guys!" I said eating more.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Stelliana: "Good, and thank you, Justin, we always make sure our food has a little kick." I winked at Stelliana and walked to my seat. I saw Jake, he was eating more and more. "So, Jake, after dinner, maybe we could get to know each other a little more." I touched his arm, that`s where the mind potion goes after a boy eats it. 

Jake: "Oh, of course! You don`t mind if I eat more of this food first, do you?" I could see her shake her head. She was very important to me now, so important, I`ll do anything she asks me! I wonder how the other guys like their food.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Pop Runner
Pop Runner
StarStarStarStar
Flora: "Aren't you hungry?" I asked Steven. At least the other girls were doing fine.

Steven: "Uhhh... I'm vegetarian." I silently hoped that nobody was listening, the guys had seen me win a hamburger eating contest just last week...

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos