Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
You have been living in a government lab all your life. The scientists have raised you to believe this is normal. They study you, because they believe you hold a secret, a secret only teenagers know.  They have other kids with you too, your not the only one. You want to get out of here, but how?
########################################################################

Lame Description, i know. The general idea is that you and other kids live a government lab and you have been studied your whole entire life. You find out there is a outside and this isn't a normal way of living and you of course want to get out.  On the way there might be fights, secrets, discoveries, and maybe even a little romance.

Form:
Name:
Bio: (what life is like in the labs)
Personality: (no, you will see)
Fears: (THIS IS REQUIRED)
Other:

Rules:
1. Stick to the Plot.
2. If I ask you to leave, you leave.
3. THIS IS A KIDS SITE GOSH! Keep it appropriate
4. Romance is Allowed but listen to rule 3
5. No Perfect Characters
6. If you have read these rules, put the word pickles in a random spot on your form, don't give this away, cause people might just think they forgot to read it in the forms thang.
7. I hate rules lol.
8. HAVE FUN!
9. Ill assign people to run this while I'm gone
10. I want you to write a paragraph about your character and their thoughts on all this happening to them (put this under your form, this will decide if you make it in)

2 Characters is the Max

Thanks!!
Character List:
AJ - Female, 13
Violet- Female, 16
Red- Female, 14 
Maia- Female, 16
Celeste- Female, 16
Tucker- Male, 17
Artemis- Male, 12
Gabriel- Male, 12
Hunter - Male, 17
Ivory - Female, 17
Alana- Female, 15

My Form!!

Name: AJ
Appearance: 
Tomboy

Bio: AJ hates the labs, but she loves the books she can read. She loves to curl onto her bed and read a good book, any kind. Her favorite are adventure books, and she one day dreams of having one just like the ones she reads about. She loves romance novels too (tip: she may fall in love lolol) and has always wanted a big brother or sister.
Personality: Very Curious and Loving. Pickles. She is shy and doesn't say much until you break her out of her shell. She is Intelligent and Quick Witted. She can come up with a plan in a moment. Observant and Creative, she focuses that energy into watching scientists and create their schedule for the day.
Fears: Drowning, Burning, Dieing, Suffocating, Bully's, and Wolves.
Other: I LIKE BACON

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet bap
Appearance: 
(ignore her ears xD)
Bio: Its stuffy and she doesnt like it.. She met some people here and learned to have fun with them i mean.. She really doesnt have much to put up with other then being here all her life
Fears: Being alone
~pickles~

Violet is tired of living like this since she found out about the outside... She wanted out and wondered if others did as well... Maybe they do.. or they may like it in here..? She didnt know and She just hoped she could get out as soon as possible.... 

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Approved!

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Scott/ Lilliana Scott ( Red )

Appearance: Maia has long, dark hair that falls to her waist in glossy black streaks. Her eyes have a permanent ( pickles, haha! I put it here!! ) twinkle in them causing her to be smiley. Her eyes are electric blue and you never really see her mouth closed. She loves to talk. She is swift, tall, and skinny. / Red is ver red. She has a heart shaped face and a mane of soft, thin red hair that falls to the middle of her back, curled. She keeps it in a bun most of the times, her eyes are a settle amber and they are always emotionless, or emotional. Hot and cold, angry and happy. You can never tell. Se is swift and slim like her sister and actually quite short. 

Bio: Maia and Red didn't like the labs. Their favorite terrains were the forest, Red used to spend hours pouring herself over the nature books. Maia would watch her. The hated being inside and cooped and they still thought of the government as a mean bull that told everyone what to do. Maia became overprotected of Red and would never let her be examined if she wasn't there. Maia tries to be happy all the time and Red tried with her. They both succeed in this subject and they both think that bent sad isn't going to help them at all. 

Perso: ( oh boy...) Maia is jumpy, happy, social and clever. She has a very hot temper and has an odd passion for pointy objects. She loves her sister and is quite overprotective over her friends, and mostly Red. Maia loves to begin fights and watch fight and most of the time participate with them. She tries to learn survival skills but can't because of the imprisonment in the lab. She has skills in fights, words and combat. She can't really stay still. Once she has made up her mind, it's no use trying to change it. / Red isn't very social. She is happy only when Maia is around. She is very lonely but shares her sisters interests including a passion for collecting pointy objects. She is swift, steady, clever, and she likes to think things over, unlike her sister, before she says it. She doesn't like it when Maia gets overprotective but she knows its for her own good. 

Fears: Fire, death, drowning, snakes, spiders/ death, ice, fire, darkness, snakes, spiders, beauty salons ( don't ask )

Maia:

Maia tapped her foot impatiently as Red sat n the floor, swinging her legs on the ground. She was reading one of her favorite books again. Maia tried crossly again to get her attention, " Lilliana Scott. Please stop reading the book, we have to go now." Reds muffled voice came from below, " Just a sec, I'm at the good part! " Maia groaned, " You always say that" There was a pause. " FINE. " Red answered crossly. There was a slam indicating that the book was closed and a scrape of metal meaning it had been shelved. 

Red:

Red rolled her eyes as she shelved the book and ran over to her sister who was tapping her foot waiting. " Let's go. " Maia said sternly waving her over. Red nodded and laced and unlaced her fingers. She walked out the door dreading what they would do. Maia turned toward her and said in a slightly happier tone, " remember, don't be afraid. " Red nodded. " I won't as long as you're there. " Maia answered with a smile, " that's my girl. " Red walked into the test room and sat on the bed. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Celeste Romes
Appearance: Will get
Bio: Ever since Celeste could remember, she was stuck in the lab. She believed the scientists were her "family" and would gladly let them test on her. But then, when she realized the truth only a year before, she started resisting, throwing tantrums, and doing everything in her power to stop the tests. She hated them for lying to her and usually sat in the corner of her room.
Personality: Celeste can be very cold at times, but always places a smile on her face. She is more of an introvert, staying to herself and being quiet. She is always feeling alone, like there is no one there for her.
Fears: Heights, death, blood,
Other: Pickles

Form:
Name: Tucker Amiane
Appearance:Will get
Bio: Tucker is more lenient with the tests. He allows them to do certain tests, but will resist if they do any others. He doesn't enjoy his life at all, and felt hopeless when he thought this was all there was for him. The only normal life there was. But then, when he figured out the truth, that this wasn't normal and there was the outside world, he began to find hope, as well as ask all the time when he could leave. Though he always got the same answer, he never gave up hope that he would go out there someday
Personality: Tucker is very charming, and he has a thick british accent to add on to the charm. He is soft-spoken and very witty, funny, and sweet. He is quite the gentleman, but he will definately hurt someone if they ever messed with any of his friends. He is kind and warm-hearted.
Fears: He has a fear of losing his friends. Since he doesn't know who is family is, he hates to think what might happen if one of his closest friends were lost. He is also scared of large snakes (like pythons) and sharp objects
Other: Pickles

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Accepted!

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Accepted!

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{May I join?}

Name: Hunter Thorne

Appearance: 

Bio: He is hardly a fan of the laboratory or the scientists that dwell within it, and doesn't remember much from his past.

Personality: His exterior is dark, mysterious, fearless, intense and dangerous, but once you get to know him, he is loyal, intelligent, intuitive and caring. He tends to switch between mature and immature depending who's around him and what situation he's in.

Fears: Losing loved ones, pickles, fire.

Other: He has known Ivory for over 10 years.

Name: Ivory Hesperia

Appearance:

Bio: She is sometimes suspicious of the scientists in the lab, but tends not to complain despite her fear of needles.

Personality: When not faced by her fears, she tends to behave fearless, strong, and is known as stubborn. She is sarcastic and harsh to her enemies, but sweet and caring towards her friends, or those she feels she is not threatened by.

Fears: Drowning, pickles, closed-in spaces, needles.

Other: She has known Hunter for over 10 years.

Ivory breathed unevenly in panic as the scientists drew closer to her, thick needles in their hands. She swallowed down a squeal of pain and fear as the first needle was plunged into her arm, and her DNA was slowly extracted.

Hunter lay in the bed beside her, except the scientists had been forced to tie him down since he had refused to cooperate, exhausted at the constant studies. His eyes glimmered intensely, his teeth and fists clenched in fury as another needle slowly penetrated his skin. "I'm sick of this", he snarled, struggling slightly as the needle remained in his arm for a couple of minutes. Ivory released a low gasp of relief as the needle was removed from her skin, and as soon as her cool fingertips came in contact with her arm, an unusual calm sensation flooded through her.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
I will make my forum later cuse i gtg and i got a question do we have to have the carries u put up or can we make our own?)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"perfect girl for u" wrote:

I will make my forum later cuse i gtg and i got a question do we have to have the carries u put up or can we make our own?)

You  make your own character. Those are just characters people have already made. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

latest videos