Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93

"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:

name

Alana Mayford pickles
age

15
gender

female
bio

Alana never really cared about leavving  until she heard one of the doctors talk  about their life. she requested picture books of scenery. she only knows what the forest looks like. she is clueless about everything else occuring in the world.Alana loves to read but she only read books with deep meaning.
appearance

personality

she keeps to herself beause she hates when the dotors poke around asking how she feels. but really she likes to talk to the doctors. she is kind and very reliable. but gets offended easily
Fears

she's afraid to look at needles and telescopes. (Sorry i have nothing really)

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 636

"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:



"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:


name


Alana Mayford pickles
age


15
gender


female
bio


Alana never really cared about leavving  until she heard one of the doctors talk  about their life. she requested picture books of scenery. she only knows what the forest looks like. she is clueless about everything else occuring in the world.Alana loves to read but she only read books with deep meaning.
appearance

personality


she keeps to herself beause she hates when the dotors poke around asking how she feels. but really she likes to talk to the doctors. she is kind and very reliable. but gets offended easily
Fears


she's afraid to look at needles and telescopes. (Sorry i have nothing really)
accepted

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
im sorry i read the rules but forgot to put the thingy

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 636

"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:

im sorry i read the rules but forgot to put the thingy


(its ok)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
(( when do we start))

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 636

"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:

(( when do we start))


(We can start now, we have about 10 characters)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
(( great!! i may not spell some words corretly because certain letters on my keyboard dont work))

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 636

"Let.Me.Fly" wrote:

(( great!! i may not spell some words corretly because certain letters on my keyboard dont work))


That sucks, Who is on othert then me and Let.Me.Fly??)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7276
Bump? 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13


Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1070
(When are we starting?)

~~~Dreamer
awww


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

iPhone 6

Rate the signature above you!

FOOD FIGHT!!

Username Change-moved

bad day

latest videos