Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fighting for Freedom (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

(When are we starting?)

(We can start now, we have about 11 characters)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Ill go first)

AJ-

The scientitsts unlock my door and wheel my chair into here. They take me out of it and set me on my bed. Then they leave and lock the door behind them. The scientists latest serum paralizes the body so limbs cannot work for a certain ammount of time. My Arms are numb, my legs are numb, everything is numb. I stare up at the ceiling fan and watch it go round and round and round again. I'm exausted from all the tests the scientist have been giving me lately. My eyes slowly close as I fall into a deep sleep.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis & Gabriel woke up with a start. "Um, Gabriel?  What in the world are you doing"?  It turned out, Gabriel went right back to sleep.  With a sigh, Artemis looked up.  "We must get out of here".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet stood in the corner of her room her blanket on top covering her.
Theyve been doing some nasty tests lately she hadnt wanted to be part of.
She heard them pass by her room and she gripped onto her blankets
When they passed by she let out a heavy sigh of relief

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{Why aren't these teenagers normal? Do they have powers or something?}

Hunter grimaced as another needle was plunged through his arm, and then released from his skin. "Done?" he snarled, his eyes strong with hatred and frustration. The scientists nodded, finishing the studies upon Ivory. Hunter waited for his friend, sliding a hand into hers as her last needle penetrated her skin, causing a low gasp to escape her. In a swift movement, he picked her up from the bed and helped her to her feet, watching with intense eyes as he noticed that all the scientists were now reading results off large computers. "Let's go", he murmured, leaving the experimenting room without a moment of hesitation.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(These teenagers arn't normal because they have lived in a government lab for all their lives and have tests done on them.)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh okie!)

Violet felt them taking her out while she was sleeping
She became scared and started yelling and screaming.. if they were going to do tests on her she might as well put up a little fight. 
She thrashed her arms and legs and she was pretty sure she scratched some of them
But one person got a hold of her and another gave a her a shot she blacked out and was taken to the lab.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I slowly wake up and open my eyes.  I press the button on the wall and a guard comes rushing in. "What do you need?" He says. "I want to go into the garden." I say. I plop myself into my wheelchair and get myself wheeled there.

(Yes, my character is in a wheelchair.)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Celeste was huddled in her "corner" of the small room. She had woken up hours ago from nightmares that always seemed to disrupt her sleep. She rocked back and forth slightly, hugging her knees tightly to her chest as she stared at the intersecting walls of the corner. As the door to her room creaked open, she snapped her head around, already sucking in a breath for a scream. The scientist moved forward and she scrambled to her feet, attempting to shoot past him. His arm lunged out and grabbed her waist as she thrashed and screamed, kicking and punching. The feeling of defeat weighed her down even more than the #### as the needle pierced her skin and her lids dropped. She could only mutter a string of curses before she fell limp, blacking out.

Tucker sat on the white bed, staring coldly at the scientists as they bustled around him. He set his jaw as yet another needle was pressed into his skin and the liquid inside rushed into his veins. He did not flinch, or cry, or yell. He just sat there. His eyes were dull and full of hatred as the scientists continued their tests, occassionally barking orders at him, which he obeyed without arguing. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter released a deep sigh as he heard another kicking and struggling, most likely fighting against the scientists' tests. He moved an arm around Ivory's shoulder in silence as they departed the experimenting room.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!