Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Welcome to The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Any information that is not listed below, feel free to ask me.

Plot:

There was a time when all creatures lived in harmony together, and when they freely roamed the earth, with no fear or hatred for each other whatsoever. Then everything changed.
First it was the witches; those who were suspected were burnt to the stake.
Then it was the dragons; their eggs were stolen and destroyed.
Then it was the werewolves; those who were thought infected by a small bite would be executed.
And so on ...

Rewards were put up for these creatures, from pixies to vampires. Men named as "hunters" were assigned to destroy them, capturing them and murdering them as soon as they claimed a chance. We are not as strong as some of us may believe with the new weapons and enemies we face. The end is on it's way ... Our end is on it's way. We have all been grouped together, lead by an ancient wizard named Zander (Meaning protecter of the world). He is our last chance. 

Each of us is a species that differs from the race of humans, each of us with one power. Some of us are hybrids, whilst others are pure-breds, but we all have the ability to change into the form of a human. Then there are some of us that have been experimented on in labs. If we don't stand together, our world will fall. Our apocalypse is coming ... It is said that in approximately 263 days, the humans shall group together against us, and that a huge battle shall come between us. But for our side to win, we'll have to make the greatest choices, decisions and sacrifices ...

Extra Information:

Okay, so as has been mentioned earlier in the plot, you will each have one power. When 263 days have passed, Zander will confirm this, and a huge battle will break out between the humans and our kind. For now, we are trying to survive, our current enemies being the "hunters".

I will be controlling Zander, so you know. You can each have a maximum of four characters, and there is no minimum. If you have read the rules below, please put the word 'Raspberry' somewhere in your form.

Rules:

1. No god-modding.
2. No inappropriate language or behaviour.
3. No slang, please.
4. If you want more than one power, I may make exceptions according to how powerful they are.
5. I allow romance, but no more than three people in this role-play are allowed to be pregnant.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Species:
Power:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Bio:
Other:

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Zabrina Wren

Personality: She is strong and stubborn, but is quite vulnerable when faced by her fears. She is protective and defensive of her kind, and especially her friends whom she is incredibly loyal to. It takes a lot to impress or anger her, and she tends to swallow down her fury and try to act like the bigger person; the most mature person. She doesn't talk much to strangers, and can come across as anti-social sometimes since she is quite private of her life and past. Other words to describe her are psychic and intuitive, giving her the ability to sense the feelings or presence of others.

Appearance:

Species: Djinn (These creatures are from Arabian tradition, and are said to be formed of fire or air. Therefore any weapon used against them would be useless. However, when they take the form of animals or humans, they are vulnerable targets. They must take the form of a living creature from time to time or they will perish as dust into the sky. As humans, they appear as beautiful women with slit eyes; the one feature that gives them away).

Power: Summoning - The ability to summon forth objects and/or people from seemingly nowhere. This includes being able to summon a Guardian and to summon objects from nothing (Therefore to create an object or organism).

Fears/Weaknesses: She is claustrophobic, and has mild scotomaphobia and pnigophobia.

Bio: She has scotomaphobia (fear of blindness in visual field) because of a past experience when she was 14, and was experimented on. The results made her temporarily blind for 45 days until the problem was fixed. The reason she has pnigophobia (fear of choking or being smothered) is also because of a past experience when she was 17, and a hunter ambushed her on her way home from school, trying to choke her. A couple of days later, he attacked her while she was sleeping and tried to suffocate her with a pillow-case. She has been claustrophobic since she was 11. Her parents were both murdered by an experienced hunter when she was 21, and she has lived in the woods for the remaining two years.

Other: Raspberry

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Zabrina's gaze flickered up at the great wizard beside her, her expression serious yet calm. Her blue eyes flashed in the moonlight, her skin pale and flawless. Her smooth black hair was still upon her shoulders, and tucked behind her ears away from her face. "Zander?" she asked, her voice was barely a whisper, and yet it had an enchanting and musical quality. The wizard nodded slowly, his grey beard matted and untidy as always. "What is it child?" he asked in a deep but gentle tone, his eyes steady and fixed upon the hunters in the distance as he breathed evenly. Zabrina pulled the hood on her dark, navy cloak slowly over her head, shadowing her features from view. All that was visible were her intense blue eyes, which in the shadows were not darkened at the slightest. "There's a troop approaching in the woods behind us", she responded in a sharp whisper, her voice sending a chill down the others' spines.

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hi can I join? Also Raspberry!)

Form:

Name:  Ivy and Davin Kass
Personality: You'll see
Appearance: Ivy is my profile pic and Davin is Mon135 profile pic
Species: Siren can turn into Human
Power: Sing really good, charm speak
Fears/Weaknesses: None
Bio: They don't like to talk about it.
Other: There both goth

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yes! Okay, just two things.
1. Can you please put a fear or weakness?
2. I don't really know what Mon135's profile pic is. Sorry}.

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh ok,

Fear or Weakness? Ivy is afraid of heights, Davin is afraid of losing this Apocalypse war.

Davin looks like this :

Sorry is pic doesn't come threw )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Nova Darkhollow
Personality:  annoyed
looks:  Human form, profile pic.  Dragon form, night fury like body, dark gray and yellow markings.
Species:  Lightning dragon
Powers: Lightning based dragon powers, charged claws
Fears/weakness:  Iron blades.
Bio:  she was the last of six eggs born, but her syblings eggs were all smashed.
Other: Raspberry Has a bow, a silver sword, and two silver daggers

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Trinityac, you're accepted and can post as soon as you desire. Oakfeather, may I ask what lightning based dragon powers are? I'm just reminding you you can only have one power}.

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, we'll dragons can breath fire right?  It means she can breath lightning.  And the claws are a special thing i add to all my dragons.  I will remove it if you wish.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{No, that's fine. Sorry, I'm kinda tired and feeling a little blank ... You can both post when you like; right now, all the characters are supposed to be with Zander, but it's optional depending on how you want to meet with the rest of the kind}.

SPOILER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS JESUS TO YOU ?

What are you feeling right now?

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos