Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, last post for me.)

"I am. My name is Nova." She said, stepping out of the tent, arms crossed. She stared at the boy with an annoyed glance.  "I was trying to relax.  What do you want?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((He's 25 :P))
"I want to know what everyone is here for, and where is the Duke?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zander. Zabrina is second in charge, Demetri responded through telepathy, allowing the figure to gently roll off his back. His claws extended slightly as he studied the stranger, his intense eyes striking fear into almost all who saw him.

"When night has passed, and day has come. Shall rise, the great and mighty sun. And when the dark should cross our lands, death will become of them, and they shall fall into the underworld's hands", Zander chanted, reading the complicated text from the old page of his spell book. As these words were spoken, a force-field formed around the entire camp, and all who were within it became protected from the hunters while they slept.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Seriously! Second in command?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{What is that supposed to mean?}

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mind if I speak to Zabrina?" he asked, unimpressed by Demetri, "Your eyes are beautiful, by the way." He smiled
((They should be rivals xD))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Man...that was a hard hit." I say, cracking my neck, it popping a few times. I slowly open my eyes. "Uh...Hi?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{Lol, okay}.

She is hunting. She will return soon. He watched the boy in silence, feeling Zabrina's thoughts and emotions running through his mind. Everyone around him seemed so small compared to his massive wolf form; his claws were easily sharp enough to tear through deep flesh.

Zabrina revealed her dagger from her belt once again, except this time it was clean, although she knew it would not stay that was for long. Her fingers firmly gripped the smooth hilt, refusing to drop or slip the sharp knife. Her blue eyes widened and intensified as they caught sight of a passing bear - a rare sight, even in these woodlands she so often dwelt within. "A challenge", she said, her voice barely a whisper as she strode towards the huge bear, becoming a form of fire to assure she would not be injured.

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you Lad....."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"I have lived since the beginning of time. I therefore think it is I who should address you as 'lad'", Demetri responded in a calm voice. There was no sourness or bitterness in his tone; in fact, his tone seemed quite blank in comparison to the stranger's. He became his human form in mere seconds, but his eyes remained the same unusual and intense colour. "I am simply immortal", he whispered, listening in to Zabrina's thoughts as to make sure she did not need any aid.

Holly-Marie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

latest videos