Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I sit at camp waiting for the others to return with the troops leader. Zander says my job is to test them, and find out everything they are planning. Which is great, because in return I get books and secrets. I pick up my latest read and step outside. I climb up the latter to the watching post. I open my book up, take out the bookmark, and begin reading.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Zabrina returned to Zander, the bloodstained knives in her belt barely visible. "They're weak against pure gold", she declared, approaching him in silence footsteps. "The silver affected them like a normal person. The knife penetrated their skin, but took longer to kill them", she announced. "When the knife spun round, the gold hilt hit one in the face. It almost had an acidic effect ... It burned them alive", she explained, her bow securely tied to her back along with her arrows. Zander nodded slowly, taking a couple of minutes to respond. "Any other weaknesses?" he asked, arching a grey eyebrow slightly. "Faer herbs. They work like poison", Zabrina added, stroking Demetri's fur as he moved to her side.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice sat in the corner of her cell wondering why haven't they killed me she screamed. Her throat sore form all the blood curdling screams.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can someone save her?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Where in a cell is she? Who is holding her captive?}

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(The cell in deep in the woods at one of the Hunters bases, the Hunters are keeping her captive)

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will rescue you! Just, later)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice was powerless in the cell her powers didn't work

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar

"I have another task for you", Zander declared, ignoring the presence of the wolf beside Zabrina. "I sense that one of our kind is captive. I feel their emotions ... they're nearby. The troop of hunters you defeated were only a few of the bigger picture. There are thousands more hunters out there, and they've captured another this time", he explained, his tone low and strong. Zabrina retrieved a blood-stained knife from her belt in a swift movement, her intense gaze fixed upon Zander. "Then I shall accept your task and move deeper into the woodlands. The hunters' camp is said to dwell there", she agreed, and then vanished into the shadows along with Demetri.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

Name: theo
Personality:kind shy peaceful quiet
Appearance:my profile pic
Species:bug boy
Power:can shape shift into any peaceful animal
Fears/Weaknesses: the dark and water
Bio:theo used to live in a boy scout camp he would often take strolls out into the woods one day he picked up an ant  and suddenly he  changed into an ant it was here that he found out that he had powers he went to tell his friends but they were scared of him and ran away then the hunters came....
Other:rassberry

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

CARTOON

CARTOON

latest videos