Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
She sighed and flew back to Zander.  Why didn't Zabrina ever let her on missions?  Zander never gave her missions either.  She thought to herself clenching her fists.  She sat back in her tree, keeping watch.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Zander vanished in a form of dust, and returned to his tent, swiftly flipping open the pages of his spell book in silence. He muttered and murmured under his breath as he skipped over the words, searching for what he was looking for.

Zabrina noticed the hunters' camp from the corner of her eye, and dismounted Demetri, securing the knife in her belt as she became a form of dust - she lost her figure at her will, making her look like a small group of the floating particles. A scream rang in her ears, and a vision flashed through her mind; the image of a girl tied and gagged under the watch of a hunter. "Go, Demetri", Zabrina whispered lowly, and then moved further into the camp.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''umm hello iim running away from hunters are you?'' he said scared

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice face was red from screaming and her face soaked from tears. I'm just gonna die here. Im just gonna die here she thought her hope was gone. There was no use.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
theo heard sreaming ''what is that.... IM GONNA GO AND HELP YOU IF YOU CAN HEAR ME?'' ''JUST STAY PUT''he shouted running towards where he hered the screaming

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova flew in front of the boy, blocking him.  "Zabrina is handling it. She is rescuing someone."  She said, transforming to human.  "Just stay here okay? We will head to camp in a bit." She said, pushing him to Zander's tent, and jabbing her finger into his chest. "Stay put."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''ok''

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice waited

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin approached  the hunters camp in his super-natural form, a aiulanthrope or were-cat. He wore a dark cloak so that he wouldn't be as visible as he would if he didn't because of his Snow White fur. His claws glinted in the moonlight as he got closer.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I see our troops run and fly off. I shout "Be back soon!  Its getting dark out." 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

Spoiler?

latest videos