Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
May  join?

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{Yes, you may join. Just submit a form, please}.

Zabrina ducked under the smallest tent, revealing her dagger from her belt. It's tip and edges were blood-stained, and the hilt was a smooth black. Only a metre in front of her was a girl bound and gagged in the corner of the tent, tears rolling down her cheeks as she screamed. Zabrina moved towards the unaware guard in the tent, plunging her knife into his torso. He dropped like a stone in mere seconds, collapsing into an awkward pile. Zabrina moved towards the tied-up girl in silence, and drew her dagger through her bounds in a swift movement, freeing her in the process. "Come with me", she said in a bare whisper, and then disappeared back outside the tent alongside Demetri.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin saw a large dog in the distance and started to advance towards it, hoping to Zabrina not to far from the foul smelling dog. He kept his distance from the dog, waiting to see Zabrina with prisonr the hunters had taken captive. Benjamin wanted to fight the hunters, but his orders were to get the prisoner and go back to camp. Zafrina came in sight and Benjamin walked silently towards her.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Zabrina watched the girl in silence, her gaze flashing to Demetri. "He'll carry you back to the camp", she whispered in a calm tone, securing her dagger back into her belt. "Don't worry - He doesn't bite", she assured the girl, whom she was still trying to figure out the species of. "Well, not all at the time", she added, her lips curling into a smirk as she glanced over at Demetri's intense red eyes.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin took a few steps and was only a few paces behind Zabrina,"Are you going back in there?" His voice a deep growl. Benjamin removed the hood of the cloak and his ear twitched slightly. He moved closer to her and looked back at the Hunters camp, checking to see where she had come from.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice sighed as Demitri carried her away "Thank you sooooooooo much!" She said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"No. I'm going to search the camp for any major weapons", Zabrina responded in a low tone, her black cloak dragging delicately along the ground behind her. She pulled her hood over her head in silence, which shadowed her features from view, making her intense eyes barely visible in the darkness.

No problem, Demetri replied through telepathy, speeding between the trees and through the woodlands. His claws extended as he leapt over several logs and boulders, assured that Alice was securely settled upon his back. What are you?

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Technically im a witch but we prefer to be called casters" Alice said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
There is no wrong in the name 'witch', except it's incorrect use. They are portrayed as ugly hags stirring cauldrons and riding brooms with their cackling laughs. However, I have seen enough witches to know them more as sorceresses - beautiful women with powers and the ability to cast spells. Demetri sped through the woods, halting rapidly as he reached the camp lead by Zander. We're here. Do not worry - I shall protect you.

"No explosives or mighty weapons of any sort", Zabrina declared, pushing back her hood to reveal her face again. Her pale skin seemed whiter still in the moonlight, and her eyes were a blue so intense they were almost feared by some.

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Agreed" Alice said "I hate stereotypes thats why we try to aviod them by saying casters" she smiled

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my pet dog

The Box

ADD ME!!

The Box

The Box

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos