Name dan hardcastle

Age 14

Power: can pause time

Looks

Personality: smart qwerky funny sharp cool hopless romantic

Other: can only pause time once a day

Code Quantum
(Accepted.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(thanks)

kill me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Does anyone want to start?)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(sure)

kill me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Everyone else is offline.  We will have to wait until at least one other person is online.)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(ah ok smile )

kill me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Is anyone here?  If so, do you want to start?)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Bump.)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(we can start whenever you like ^_^)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis & Gabriel felt like he was being sucked into a void.  "Gabriel, hold on"! He held on to Artemis's arm tightly, the two of them enduring the force.  It was just fine s few minutes ago & now?  Hold on for your life!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity