Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel then pointed to Artemis, who smiled & sighed.  "I guess I will be the leader".  Artemis walked towards what seemed to be a peregrine falcon.

Why do I roleplay?
What an interesting question.
One of my favorite songs is called Dream Chasers.  That's what I am.  A Dream Chaser.  I want to make as many of my dreams come to life as possible.
Some are not able to come to life in the real world.  That's why I write.  That's why I roleplay.
My curiosity is almost as massive as my imagination.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet was tempted to touch it but rather put her hands behind her back "its beautiful"
She examinded it a bit more.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
The falcon smiled.  Rather, it seemed to have smiled.  It landed on Artemis's shoulder, as if it liked him.  Artemis smiled.  "Well, we have new company".

Why do I roleplay?
One of my favorite songs is called Dream Chasers.  That's what I am.  A Dream Chaser.  I want to make as many of my dreams come to life as possible.
Some are not able to come to life in the real world.  That's why I write.  That's why I roleplay.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet was amazed "awwww lucky!!" She started to look around for any other animals "no luck for now" she shrugged "whats are you going to name him?"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis thought & examined the bird.  "He is a male...so I will name him Phantom.  How do you like it"?  The falcon responded as if he said, "Yay"!

Why do I roleplay?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go.  Bye.)

Why do I roleplay?

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bye)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet giggled "nice name!" She nundged Gabriel "dont you want one too?" She pouted then smiled and saw a couple of bugs on the ground... "ew.." she squashed them

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel shook his head.  "No thanks.  Animals are not my thing at all.  I might as well get bitten by one".

Why do I roleplay?

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet shook her head at him "I might as well bite you then." She smiled at him and laughed "okay captain where to next!?" She asked Artemis

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos