Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

quest for the great golden dragon (open needs people)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She pulled on her helmet, and walked away. Tanith kicked off the ground and flew up, leaving the cookie in Lucy's hands. She landed about a mile away and began to start up camp. She lay on floor next to her campfire. Then for out of no where a dragon flew over her, he'd clearly seen Tanith and was ready to kill. Tanith leaped up, kicked out the fire and lunged herself into the sky to join the beast. She shot lightning at his big red eyes to blind him, it didn't work. He bellowed out fire and Tanith only just manged to dart out the way. She landed and began to run her feet pounding on the dusty ground.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''hmm look im sorry ok? i need people to avenge my fathers death now please help me to find and kill the great golden dragon?'' he said hopefully

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tanith kept running until she got to a cliff, she stood still and watched the dragon coming to burn her. She shot lightning at it but he just dodged it, then without warning it blow out fire Tanith tried to dodge it but she went falling off the cliff, she tried to fly up but had no luck. she screamed in hope someone might hear her, she grab a sticking out rock and hung on.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''huh? ARGH TANITH HOLD ON'' artix changed into a dragon and flew over to the cliff ''GET ON NOW'' he said breathing fire ad slashing at the other dragon

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She grabbed n his tail and swung herself up just as the rock she'd been holding felt to the ground, "Thanks" she said, climbing on to his back.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''are you ready to jump? 3 2......1 JUMP and he changed into a human as she jumped onto the dragon he pulled out his other sword and jabbed it into the dragon's stomouck ''argh yuck he said as dragon guts came spewing out ''quickly'' he changed into a griffon and hoveed so she could jump off of the falling dead dragon.

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tanith lunged herself off the dragon, covered in blood. She land on Artix and they flew next the dead dragon. "Man! dragons are the fly's" She laughed leap off his back.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
artix flew over to land and changed back into normal ''well come on lets get going'' and he started walking towards the old stone archway that led out of the now firey forest ''you coming?''
he said with a smirk

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled "Wouldn't miss an adventure." she laughed running to follow him. she looked around the mess she'd made. "Well, I guess the mage's will have a big job to do." they walked along the worn out path that wound through the plains.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
after a few hours it started to get dark ''hey lets stay in that cave for the night whadda you say?''

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about life?

KW Break!!

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The Related Game!

latest videos