Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

ingress / 'in ,gres/
1) a means or place of entering; entryway.
2) the act of going in or entering.
3) the right to enter.

Six people from different time periods on Earth all share one thing in common. Actually, two.

One, each is what is known as an ingress, a person who serves as a barrier between and a portal to another world, if activated properly—though very few, if any, people know exactly how to activate these human portals, and no one knows what lies in the lands beyond.

Two, for some reason, they have awoken to find themselves trapped in an all-white room in the year 2013, not knowing how they got there or who these other people are. The only clues they have are the word "Wayfarer" on one of the walls and a cold young guard in the room calling himself Jay.

Rules:.
No godmodding.
Let awesomeness ensue.
Don't make it about romance.
Remember your character.

Form:. [delete all information from brackets]
Name: [first, middle, last - nickname is optional]
Age: [13-43] [no two characters will be super close in age]
Appearance: [human pictures - description only in picture is black and white - no anime]
Era From Which They Came: [time period, decade or actual year is fine]
Location From Which They Came: [place in the world]
Biography: [basic summation of life before finding her/himself trapped]
World To Which They Are An Ingress: [explain the world that they can connect to. is it hot? humid? water? what kinds of animals are there? are there things like humans? technology? war?]

Character List:.

Please ask to join! I like this idea.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Adrian Reynold Cain IV.
Appearance: Character Name: TBD
Era From Which They Came: Tudor Era. 1564.
Location From Which They Came: Newport, Wales.
Biography: Adrian was friends with Elizabeth I and the two of them grew up together. His father was a duke of England, but he was in Wales when everything happened. He was in line to be an heir, but all of that mostly flew out the window with all this crazy stuff going on. He knows Welsh and English.
World To Which They Are An Ingress: He doesn't know if it has a name or anything, but every crevice if fully of ice and everything is frozen over. Barely anything grows. There's hunters there, and they prey upon other beings (animals and humans) to get food. It's a dog-eat-dog world. Nothing more.

let

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
((Hello Grey, this is Candace. I would like to join. So...May I?))

Name: Alana "Ana" Mstiery.
Appearance: 
Era From Which They Came: 1428.
Location From Which They Came: United kingdom. Meaning, she has a strong British accent. 
Biography: She was in Russia when everything happened. Only thing she knew is that when she got back her mother, father and brother were dead. She thought she had no reason to live, but her sister was the only one not killed. She didn't even think about killing herself after that discovery. Her only mission now is to find her sister, and anyone that gets in her way WILL die. ((Sorry if it sucks...I'm really not used to writing Bio's.))
World To Which They Are An Ingress: It doesn't have a name. It's always hot and there's no type of water source there. Nobody ever has any type of water or plant source and they barely eat. There are wars over the little food they grow. There are also animals that prey upon humans. 

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
iGemini Lock
iGemini
StarStarStar
-Form slot-

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar

Form:.
Name: dan hardcastle
Era From Which They Came: ww2
Location From Which They Came: london
Biography: dan was a boy who used to love the country but all that changed when the bombings began his mother father and sister were all klled in an air raid he survived to find out his destiny
World To Which They Are An Ingress: he can connect to a world like his but where his mother father and sister are all alive and there is no such thing as war or poverty

looks:

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Fire droplet=Me: You need to pick another era, place, and age. I already have an 18 year old character, and 1400s are still in the Tudor Era.

sandiestcomet: Your character cannot be twelve. It says so in the form skeleton.

let

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(i changed it to 13 is that ok?)

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
saniestcomet: Not if you're not going to type correctly. If you can't use correct grammar, you can't join.

let

Ingress (ATJ)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would like to join this RPC, may I?)

Name: Nadine Kalina Davidovich
Appearance:
Era From Which They Came: 1917(WWI) The beginning of the Russian revolution, when Russia turned into the Soviet Union
Location From Which They Came: Russia
Biography: Nadine was born and raised in the capital city of Russia which was known back then as Saint.Petersburg. She was the niece of Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarina Alexandra. Her blood ties with the Tsar Nicholas was that she was one of the daughter of Nicholas's younger sister. Her parents had set up an arranged marriage with one of the Dukes of Denmark, to much of her disagreement. Her marriage was postponed due to the Russian revolution in 1917, which they overthrew her uncle and aunt, holding them hostage and murdering both of them plus their children. The day that she was Ingress was the day that her family was trying to escape from Russia via train. Nadine knows Russian, English and understands Danish(she can't speak it very well)
World To Which They Are An Ingress: Nadine know nothing about its history, culture, or language. All she knows that its not home. The world is very different from Russia, there is green plants growing everywhere, the ground is soft unlike Russia where the ground is most of the time frozen. The river that flows through the area is filled with purple tinted water. Nadine noticed to in certain parts of the world the inhabitants are ahead in technology and equipment's and it other parts the inhabitants live fairly primeval.  

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos